The Student Room Group

MSc Dietetics at MMU 2022

Hi, I'm new here but wanted to check if any other students have applied to the new MSc Dietetics starting in January 2022 at Manchester Met Uni. Their applications are open online and seem to be the only postgrad in Dietetics with no interview process?
Hi,Didn't you have interview for MSc dietetics (pre registration)?
Hello,
is there anyone who applied for MSc dietetics (pre registration) at Manchester Met (starting in 2023 jan).
Did anyone of you done with the interview stage?
Reply 3
Hello, how was your application process? Wish you all the best.
Heyy! I applied and haven't heard back from the uni. I have been sending them enquiry emails once a while regularly, but no response

Original post by Mariyaaaaaaam
Hello,
is there anyone who applied for MSc dietetics (pre registration) at Manchester Met (starting in 2023 jan).
Hello,

Hey there. I’m done with the interview and just received an offer yesterday. If you haven’t heard from them, call them! They’re a bit disorganised. The officer on the phone thought I already received the offer over email…
Are you considering any other unis? I got an offer from UEA aswell but I’m not sure which is better. Manchester is a lovely city.
Original post by poorvzIN
Heyy! I applied and haven't heard back from the uni. I have been sending them enquiry emails once a while regularly, but no response

I just wanted to tell you the same thing I told Mariyam .. call the admissions office and they’ll tell you the decision or send it to your email!
Hello,

Hi i applied but didn't got any response till yet for Jan 2023 intake
Hello,

Hi can I know do you completd interview in mmu .? Because I haven't received any reply from them .i applied for Jan 2023 .Your experience will be most helpful for me. Thank you ☺️
Original post by That_cherrycake
Hey. Below is the response I gave someone who dmed the same questions ——

I applied as a home student (I’m from ROI). They emailed me an interview date. I don’t think you should worry that three weeks have passed.. I applied in March and they emailed me with an interview date in May (the interview was in July). I called them on this number and they picked up: +44 161 247 2966 . Maybe try that!

Thank you so much for reply 😊🤗
Original post by That_cherrycake
Hey there. I’m done with the interview and just received an offer yesterday. If you haven’t heard from them, call them! They’re a bit disorganised. The officer on the phone thought I already received the offer over email…
Are you considering any other unis? I got an offer from UEA aswell but I’m not sure which is better. Manchester is a lovely city.

Hi can you remember what questions they asked for the interview? thank you
Original post by bia2811
Hi can you remember what questions they asked for the interview? thank you

Hi @bia2811

Interview questions cannot be published as it is unfair on applicants, but my biggest piece of advice would be to relax, be yourself and let your motivation for studying Dietetics show!

Good luck, we hope to see you on campus in January!!

Chloe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest