The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham or Glasgow?

Hi guys!
I currently hold an offer to study Clinical Nutrition in Nottingham and Glasgow but I'm having a hard time making a choice. I like the course structure of Glasgow more than that of Nottingham. The course modules is within my sphere of interest. I'm hoping to become a registered Dietitian. I'm doing this course now cos my applications for Dietetics were rejected (twice now!!) so I'm thinking of doing this for now before pursuing Dietetics again next year and I also think they are very much related. I heard Glasgow is more research oriented so I'm worried about getting good clinical/practical experience. Nottingham
on the other hand focus on Pediatrics, diabetes and obesity. It looks more public health focused. I don't know if you get.
If you can offer any advice I'll be soooo glad.
I'm an international student BTW
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi,
I just came accross your messages now. Do you mind me if I ask which uni do you end up select?

I am thinking to go to Nottingham for their MSc Clinical Nutrition. And I heard that they offered more practical things. But I dont have any clue. Could you tell me the explanation based on your experience with mentor or anything else? Many thanks 🙏
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending