The Student Room Group

Glasgow A100 Applicants - 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by PG593
Wooo!!!!! Interview 17th UK Applicant (London) :smile:

WOOP, me too minus the RUK applicant bit!
Reply 581
GET IN! Interview on the 12th!
Reply 582
Got an interview on the 19th December at 10:20.

Track updated at 18:49 today.

English applicant - UKCAT 832.5.

:biggrin:
Interview received today through UCAS track. UK grad with UKCAT in the low 700s. Apart from the PBL questions are there any other sets of questions that tend to come up during glasgow med school interviews?
Reply 584
Guys I just checked my email and saw that I recieved a mail from UCAS - "something on track has been changed". I was certain it would be a rejection from somewhere but when I logged into track it said I got an interview from Glasgow!!!! 19 Dec, 1.50!!!
Im from England, gap year student and my UKCAT was 760 for anyone who wanted to know :smile:
Reply 585
Original post by Will-2609
Got an interview on the 19th December at 10:20.

Track updated at 18:49 today.

English applicant - UKCAT 832.5.

:biggrin:

Hey I've got an interview that day too!!! (though mine's at 1.50)
I got the email 2 minutes earlier though :biggrin:.
Best of luck for your interview, how are you preparing for it?
Reply 586
Original post by Toub123
Guys I just checked my email and saw that I recieved a mail from UCAS - "something on track has been changed". I was certain it would be a rejection from somewhere but when I logged into track it said I got an interview from Glasgow!!!! 19 Dec, 1.50!!!
Im from England, gap year student and my UKCAT was 760 for anyone who wanted to know :smile:

I thought the exact same since I'm a reapplicant and I got no interviews last year but I was so happy to see it was an interview. Congratulations on your interview! My interview is at the same time as yours and I have 757.5 UKCAT and I'm from Ireland (uk student)
Reply 587
Does anyone know the location of the interviews yet? They are usually in the university but some places hold their interviews in a hotel
Reply 588
Original post by gc54
I thought the exact same since I'm a reapplicant and I got no interviews last year but I was so happy to see it was an interview. Congratulations on your interview! My interview is at the same time as yours and I have 757.5 UKCAT and I'm from Ireland (uk student)

Holy crap I didn't get any interviews either last year lol, our UKCAT's are pretty much identical and we've got interview on the same day & same time - what are the odds lol? We might see each other eh? Congrats on your interview too :biggrin:.
Reply 589
Original post by Toub123
Holy crap I didn't get any interviews either last year lol, our UKCAT's are pretty much identical and we've got interview on the same day & same time - what are the odds lol? We might see each other eh? Congrats on your interview too :biggrin:.

I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point in the day. Maybe there's a trend to be spotted here? Good luck on the day anyway!
Reply 590
Original post by Misirlou
Hi Blayenne, we've got our interview at the same time! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo, great! When are you coming to Glasgow and how long are you going to stay? :>
Reply 591
Original post by gc54
Does anyone know the location of the interviews yet? They are usually in the university but some places hold their interviews in a hotel

It says in my email the interviews will be held in the Wolfson Building..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 592
Original post by Blayenne
Woo, great! When are you coming to Glasgow and how long are you going to stay? :>

I'm staying from 9th to 11th December, what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done to everyone getting an interview! Does anyone think there will be many more to be given out? If so when? And has anyone with a UKCAT of <700 received an interview yet?
Reply 594
I'm staying from 9th to 11th December, what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm arriving to Glasgow at around 8 PM on Monday, 9th, and want to wander around the city on Tuesday, see the uni etc.
Going to head for Edinburgh right after the interview and spend the whole Wednesday there, since I've got my flight at 9:30 PM.

I'm going to book the flights and the hotel room today. Yay, excited! : D
Have all the interviews been given out?
Reply 596
I'm arriving to Glasgow at around 8 PM on Monday, 9th, and want to wander around the city on Tuesday, see the uni etc.
Going to head for Edinburgh right after the interview and spend the whole Wednesday there, since I've got my flight at 9:30 PM.

Great, I hope you get some good deals for your flight and accommodation!

We could meet for a tour-de-uni on Tuesday, what do you think? Would anyone else like to join? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my interview yesterday for the 19/12/13, so happy! I was sure it was going to be a rejection when I got the email from UCAS track saying something had changed. I got the email at 18:47 and have a UKCAT of 765 if anyone wanted to know :smile:
Reply 598

Misread this as you getting a flight to edinburgh from glasgow. i was like D:
Reply 599
Great, I hope you get some good deals for your flight and accommodation!

We could meet for a tour-de-uni on Tuesday, what do you think? Would anyone else like to join? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Be sure to visit George square, all the xmas lights and the ice skating in on atm :biggrin:
Are you an international applicant?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending