The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eva.Gregoria
It's true, that does sound really helpful!! At least I can sort of plan my answer with that time. Thanks!

Would you advise to go through the entire interview book?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're referring to the isc book, I'd recommend it. Put it this way you can't over prepare :smile:
Original post by Dr.Ugs
Best of luck with the interview! :biggrin:

I received an offer from my first choice (Manchester) so I am withdrawing my application from UEA :smile: hopefully, my interview will be given to someone else :biggrin:

Wowwwwwww!! Congratsssss!!! :smile:
Reply 742
Original post by letsbehonest
Wowwwwwww!! Congratsssss!!! :smile:

Thank you! Best of luck with your applications :biggrin:
Original post by Dr.Ugs
Thank you! Best of luck with your applications :biggrin:

Thank youuuuuuu!! :smile:
Oh gosh, I haven't even begun to tackle the book yet. :frown: A Level modules in January suck!
Do you think that UEA will send more interviews?
Original post by Dr.Ugs
Best of luck with the interview! :biggrin:

I received an offer from my first choice (Manchester) so I am withdrawing my application from UEA :smile: hopefully, my interview will be given to someone else :biggrin:

Well done as you most definitely deserve it:smile:
Reply 747
Original post by TWridesagain
Well done as you most definitely deserve it:smile:

Thanks a lot :smile: good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr.Ugs
Thanks a lot :smile: good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey? PM's!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 749

Sorry! Don't worry I haven't forgot :biggrin: I will be replying in my laptop :smile:
Anyone know the disadvantages of East Anglia? Or the medical course?

Is there dissection?
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit

Is there dissection?

It was among the worst hit during the storm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was among the worst hit during the storm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So weather issues....great :lol:

Is there dissection?

When I spoke to a student when I had my interview. They do have compulsory dissection now :smile: can't remember what year sorry! I'm not sure whether its full body, from memory there's only 4 in the UK that do full body and 3 of those are cambridge, st andrews and nottingham. Can't remember the last one :colondollar:
Original post by RadioheadHermie
When I spoke to a student when I had my interview. They do have compulsory dissection now :smile: can't remember what year sorry! I'm not sure whether its full body, from memory there's only 4 in the UK that do full body and 3 of those are cambridge, st andrews and nottingham. Can't remember the last one :colondollar:

Thanks mate! I'll try and speak to some current students :yes:
Thanks mate! I'll try and speak to some current students :yes:

For the work experience form, I put one work experience which I wrote about on my personal statement and another that I didn't put on my personal statement. That should be okay right? :smile:
For the work experience form, I put one work experience which I wrote about on my personal statement and another that I didn't put on my personal statement. That should be okay right? :smile:

Yeah I guess so, as long as your prepared to discuss it :colone:
Yeah I guess so, as long as your prepared to discuss it :colone:

I have a feeling they are going to be presented with our work experience forms at one station and we will be questioned. Haha. I put down 2 experiences, but these weren't really the highlight for me so I can talk about the others too, right?

Meh. I am so sick of interview prep.
I have a feeling they are going to be presented with our work experience forms at one station and we will be questioned. Haha. I put down 2 experiences, but these weren't really the highlight for me so I can talk about the others too, right?

Meh. I am so sick of interview prep.

I'm bored of interview prep too :lol:

Tbh I would put your best two experience down on the form just in case(that's what I did :redface:)
Reply 759
Do we just bring the work exp sheet with us or do we send it away before interview?

Latest

Trending

Trending