The Student Room Group

Official: University of East Anglia A100 and A104 Offer Holders 2024 entry

Welcome to the UEA A100 and A104 2024 Offer Holders' thread.

For general information click: https://www.uea.ac.uk/course/undergraduate/mbbs-medicine

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone received an email from UEA about your offer? I have only got an email from UCAS track so far.
Original post by Futuredoc0808
Has anyone received an email from UEA about your offer? I have only got an email from UCAS track so far.

Same
Reply 3

I got my offer Thursday and got an email from UEA Friday morning
Hey! What accom are you guys looking at
I have just received my email from UEA about my offer!
Original post by Lolchemistry101
Hey! What accom are you guys looking at

I think it’s is the on campus en-suite one I am looking at
I have just received my email from UEA about my offer!

Awesome!!!
Reply 8
Anyone know if there will be an offer holder day and if so when ?
I just got the email today about the applicant days. There is one on the 23rd March and one on the 11th May!
Reply 10
I just got the email today about the applicant days. There is one on the 23rd March and one on the 11th May!
Sounds great, thank you :smile:
Reply 11
What does the offer holder day entail? Is it compulsory/beneficial to attend? I’m overseas and wouldn’t be able to travel just for offer holder day. Already travelled three times in last 2 months for interviews 😬
Reply 12
Original post by M.S.R
What does the offer holder day entail? Is it compulsory/beneficial to attend? I’m overseas and wouldn’t be able to travel just for offer holder day. Already travelled three times in last 2 months for interviews 😬
Never done one before so not too sure. however, I think they’ll basically be a more in depth open day where we see more of the facilities, learn more about the course and to possibly meet some current medic lecturers and students. Also get to meet other offer holders. I’m sure people can tell you what they thought of it on here if you can’t make it yourself 🙂
Reply 13
Would UEA give more offers next week? I assume, they didn’t send any offers today. I’m still waiting!
Reply 14
Original post by Murugn
Would UEA give more offers next week? I assume, they didn’t send any offers today. I’m still waiting!
I’d assume so but couldn’t say for sure, i think last year the latest offers were sent in may
Original post by Murugn
I'm not sure they are sending things out on friday, as they didn't send anything last week on friday as well
Reply 16
is anyone here firming UEA? I def am and I'd just like to know if anyone else is :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by _h.ya_
is anyone here firming UEA? I def am and I'd just like to know if anyone else is :smile:

Waiting decision on other three interviews 🤞🏻
Reply 18
Original post by _h.ya_
Waiting on others, the only one that I’d contemplate over uea is Liverpool, but would be close between the two :smile:
Original post by _h.ya_
Waiting for two other decisions which should come out within next 2 weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending