The Student Room Group

Argos recruitment evening on Monday!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by rurounikenji
How did you guys manage to get at argos? They never seem to advertise vacancies on line for sales assistant based roles...Do i need to join an agency or something?

Perhaps you right they not advertise online. But they do advertise on shop window. You seems to be never walk in ur city centre. I saw it in their windows and I pop in git my application later that day I hand in. Haven't heard anything and went back asked what happened, then gave them my cv. She called me few days late and invite me for interview!
Now, you have you done any of these?
Just get out and look around ur town centre. As far as I know agency only find you warehouse or I dunno.
It's very rare they find you on retail!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
I fu interview!
Fu...../:
Asked me why do u wanna work for argos? I couldn't answer it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Joe84
Sorry mate I don't know your answer but wish you good luck.
I have applied for my local argos and haven't heard anything.
I am sure I made few mistake in application form. Specially the one asked you about a.
What are the next 3 arrows in this pattern ?

a) b) c)
Could you please gimme some tip how did you do this?

It's one of those pattern questions. The arrows pattern is clockwise, so the answer would be a. I applied for the same thing. I'm not too sure how you would prepare for random questions like these, maybe do more puzzles in the paper like sudoku or download a brain training app which has various puzzles.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by rurounikenji
How did you guys manage to get at argos? They never seem to advertise vacancies on line for sales assistant based roles...Do i need to join an agency or something?

i didn't get the job, they rang me a couple days after my interview, no idea why. however, just go in store and ask for a christmas job application, they dont show vacancies online
Reply 24
just go to argos xmas jobs in your search engine and this will appear...

https://www.argoscareers.com/jobs_argos/careers/pdf/Application-form-UK-2013.pdf
Reply 25
I'm going to go apply at Argos tomorrow and hand in my CV with the application form? Is that a good idea? Also to those who got an interview, what can I write for 'what does health and safety in the workplace mean to you?'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending