The Student Room Group

Babcock international Graduate 2024 intake

Hi, haven’t seen a thread for Babcock international grad programmes yet so decided to make one ☺️ how’s everyone’s applications going?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, did my virtual assessment center last week so waiting for the answer now. Wbu? And I applied for Information Technology
Reply 2
Hi, I did the assessment centre 2 weeks ago too, still waiting for any kind of response. One of the recruiters said that they tend to get back to candidates within 1 week but it's been double that so I'm not really expecting any good news, just looking for feedback to improve but even that is a struggle to get back.
Reply 3
Original post by iavax123
Hi, I did the assessment centre 2 weeks ago too, still waiting for any kind of response. One of the recruiters said that they tend to get back to candidates within 1 week but it's been double that so I'm not really expecting any good news, just looking for feedback to improve but even that is a struggle to get back.

Ya I sent them a follow-up email yesterday but still no response. But how did you think your assessment went?
Reply 4
Yeah, I thought I did pretty well, in the past for the group activities I remember my past groups not having enough time to complete the task and always running out of time as the recruiter would stop us mid-way through the discussion, but that never happened this time around. I made sure that the discussions were structured, gave everyone reminders and also provided valuable input. The 1 to 1 interview went fairly smoothly, answered everything in good detail making sure not to ramble and the presentation went smoothly too.
Reply 5
Original post by Ranarajul
Ya I sent them a follow-up email yesterday but still no response. But how did you think your assessment went?

Same so, a week after the interview, I called up the recruiter that sent out the emails for the assessment centre asking for any updates on my applications, I knew that the recruiter at the end of the AC told everyone that they'd get back within 1 week but I understand it can be a lengthy process at times so it makes sense that they would go past that timeframe. The recruiter on the phone told me that he couldn't find me on the system and would try to find out what the outcome was. The weekend went by, and on this Monday I tried to call again but no response and left an email but no response to that either. Generally speaking, I feel like if there's no urgency to respond to a candidate for an update then that typically means you're not selected for that position. I've accepted that fact and now I just want to know the feedback but I feel like that would be a generic response too.
Reply 6
Ya that’s true I had hopes till last week but now I just want the feedback. Even if we are not selected the least they can do is just send us an email.
Reply 7
Have they given anyone any feedback yet?
Reply 8
No, don’t think they will give us anything.
Reply 9
Anyone for the Data analysis scheme?
Hi I've applied for the project management graduate scheme. Still waiting on them to get back to me after the online assessment late last month. Anyone have any ideas on how long it takes for them to get back to me?
Reply 11
Original post by Ben_Andrews
Hi I've applied for the project management graduate scheme. Still waiting on them to get back to me after the online assessment late last month. Anyone have any ideas on how long it takes for them to get back to me?

Hi Ben I applied for the PM grad scheme when it first came out last year and everything happened pretty quickly. I did my online assessment centre and then got confirmation of a place 4 days after on 30th Oct. They did say up to two weeks so would chase them, also check your job application status on the job page. I found this updated before they called me!
Good luck!
Reply 12
Original post by loneill4
Hi Ben I applied for the PM grad scheme when it first came out last year and everything happened pretty quickly. I did my online assessment centre and then got confirmation of a place 4 days after on 30th Oct. They did say up to two weeks so would chase them, also check your job application status on the job page. I found this updated before they called me!
Good luck!

Hi, I did my online AC before Christmas and still haven’t heard anything. Went on the careers homepage like you did and mine just says “assessment centre” Beside my name.

Did yours say accepted or anything?
Reply 13
Original post by Missy2
Hi, haven’t seen a thread for Babcock international grad programmes yet so decided to make one ☺️ how’s everyone’s applications going?

has anyone who done the AC for project management last month heard anything yet?
Reply 14
Original post by daainax
Hi, I did my online AC before Christmas and still haven’t heard anything. Went on the careers homepage like you did and mine just says “assessment centre” Beside my name.

Did yours say accepted or anything?

Yes mine changed to 'ready to hire'
I'd send an email and ask for an update then. If you are unsuccessful then you should be able to ask for feedback. Anyone who reached AC and had interviews etc. should get feedback
Reply 15
Hi I did my assessment centre for pm graduate 2 weeks ago and checked the online status and there is nothing there. Had assessment centre written before now nothing
Even phoned and said they would get back at the end of the day and didn't.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Ranarajul
No, don’t think they will give us anything.

if you make it to assessment centre you should be able to request feedback. I was told anything before this I wouldn't but would after AC
Reply 17
Has anyone heard back after the online assessment for the commercial programme? I did it in November but have been stuck on recruiter review for almost a month. I have emailed for an update but haven’t heard anything
Reply 18
Has anyone else been accepted onto the PM grad scheme 2024? Not found anyone yet 😂
Reply 19
Original post by ethancapes
Has anyone else been accepted onto the PM grad scheme 2024? Not found anyone yet 😂

Yes I have 😊! Which assessment centre did you attend? I did mine back in October and seems like they have been quick to let people know from the early ones, but people who did theirs recently still waiting to hear

Quick Reply

Latest