The Student Room Group

Unsure where to apply?!

Hi, I just did my UKCAT and my score was 2860 (715) with band 3 SJT.

GCSEs: 7A*, 3A
AS: AAAC (resitting Economics in June)
Predicted: A*A*A (AS Econ predicted A)

So far, I've considered Manchester, UCL, Cardiff, and Imperial. I'm hoping to do really well on the BMAT, but is it too risky to apply to both UCL and Imperial? I've also considered Nottingham but I'm afraid they'd take SJT into consideration. Any other uni's I'd have a good shot at with my stats? I'd really appreciate some advice.
Reply 1
Well as far as I am aware Edinburgh are the only uni taking SJT into consideration this year, so don't think Nott are. Well Newcastle only look at UKCAT for interview and last year everyone who applied with over 690 got in so that's worth thinking about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by brbwafflesyay
Hi, I just did my UKCAT and my score was 2860 (715) with band 3 SJT.

GCSEs: 7A*, 3A
AS: AAAC (resitting Economics in June)
Predicted: A*A*A (AS Econ predicted A)

So far, I've considered Manchester, UCL, Cardiff, and Imperial. I'm hoping to do really well on the BMAT, but is it too risky to apply to both UCL and Imperial? I've also considered Nottingham but I'm afraid they'd take SJT into consideration. Any other uni's I'd have a good shot at with my stats? I'd really appreciate some advice.

Hull York automatically interview those with 700 on their UKCAT. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by maryamnc
Well as far as I am aware Edinburgh are the only uni taking SJT into consideration this year, so don't think Nott are. Well Newcastle only look at UKCAT for interview and last year everyone who applied with over 690 got in so that's worth thinking about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mean everyone with over 690 got an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Natalie21
Do you mean everyone with over 690 got an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry yeah I meant interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending