The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dazzadude
I have a conditional offer for Educational Studies and Psychology at Keele. I'm so happy :smile: I'm currently doing an Access course.

When did you get it? :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 181
Original post by GrammarGirl
I think, depending on if I get an offer, St Andrews will be my firm, and then glasgow insurance.

Awesome, I hope you get an offer! :smile:
Reply 182
Original post by pierreboobvier
When did you get it? :smile:

I found out about two weeks ago. Have you applied for the same courses?
Has anyone else who has applied for Biomedical Science with Science Foundation Year received an Offer from Keele Yet?
Has anyone looked at or thinking about applying to Liberty Court in Stoke-On-Trent for accommodation?
Has anyone else had an offer from Keele on Biomedical Science with a Science Foundation Year, Only I sent my application off in November and haven't heard anything yet?
Original post by Rosielizbowers
Has anyone else had an offer from Keele on Biomedical Science with a Science Foundation Year, Only I sent my application off in November and haven't heard anything yet?

Not applied for that course but me and 2 of my friends have applied for keele on different departments and all are waiting on keele to send us an offer. So seems they are taking a while.
Original post by MattDrane
Not applied for that course but me and 2 of my friends have applied for keele on different departments and all are waiting on keele to send us an offer. So seems they are taking a while.

Thanks do the reply, my mother said that her friend's daughter had to chase up her keele application as they took so long to reply. /:
Reply 188
Is that the social science foundation year ? I have applied for that with Accounts and finance. Also when and how do you start applying for accommodation will you just be told which halls you'll be put in or do you have a choice ?
Original post by Jordanj13
Is that the social science foundation year ? I have applied for that with Accounts and finance. Also when and how do you start applying for accommodation will you just be told which halls you'll be put in or do you have a choice ?

I'm applying for the foundation year in science but I can help with the accommodation question, after you have accepted you offer and got the grades, they send you an accommodation pack in which you can apply for accommodation, unless you looking at Liberty Court like I am :smile: Its rather cheap and just as good!

I've applied for Geology and Physical Geography with a Science Foundation Year, not heard anything either. :frown:
Finally got a reply from Keele today and offer of ABC for Economics and Politics. What I expected but still pleased, going to be my insurance but seeing as my firm asks AAB would say I will most likely go keele.
Has anyone looked at or thinking about applying to Liberty Court in Stoke-On-Trent for accommodation?

I am , I have an offer for midwifery so only have one place on keele or liberty court, so im thinking liberty court x
I just received my offer! I was so worried I'd be rejected :'D

BBB for psychology! Anyone else?
Original post by lindsayw2910
I am , I have an offer for midwifery so only have one place on keele or liberty court, so im thinking liberty court x

It's so much cheaper :smile:
Reply 195
Has anybody had an offer for either single honours music or dual honours music and ??? Daughter has had an unconditional from Keele and Brunel and awaiting 3 others but can't seem to find anybody else who has applied to Keele for this course.
Reply 196
got an offer for Politics and International Relations unsure on whether i should have this as insurance choice or not though :confused:
Applied for Geology with a science foundation year at keele

I am!
Got an unconditional offer for neuroscience and forensics ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest