The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Checked my email and there it is, fresh at 17:37.
I was silly for worrying :rolleyes:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Hello! I am Yuki from Japan. I will go to Keele university, and I will study Media and Business.
Are there any 2014/2015 freshmen's Facebook pages? I am very excited to go to England. I hope I can make many good friends there.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by michaelyuuki
Hello! I am Yuki from Japan. I will go to Keele university, and I will study Media and Business.
Are there any 2014/2015 freshmen's Facebook pages? I am very excited to go to England. I hope I can make many good friends there.

Hi Yuki

I hope you enjoy your stay in England :smile:

The uni usually make the Facebook page during the summer holidays

Don't worry you will definitely make good friends at Keele :biggrin:

Samera <3
First year pharmacy student at keele
Original post by Daydreamer <3 xx
Hi Yuki

I hope you enjoy your stay in England :smile:

The uni usually make the Facebook page during the summer holidays

Don't worry you will definitely make good friends at Keele :biggrin:

Samera <3

Hi Samera!
Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to connecting many people through Facebook and this amazing site.

Thank you !
Yuki
Hi Samera!
Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to connecting many people through Facebook and this amazing site.

Thank you !
Yuki

Yes the Facebook page is very good for making friends and answering questions it helped me a lot last year and it let me make friends with the other students on my floor and class before I even got to Keele :smile: when it's made you'll be able to find it.

:biggrin:

Samera
Original post by Daydreamer <3 xx
Yes the Facebook page is very good for making friends and answering questions it helped me a lot last year and it let me make friends with the other students on my floor and class before I even got to Keele :smile: when it's made you'll be able to find it.

:biggrin:

Samera

Thanks for your reply again.
Facebook will help me a lot.
Well one things for sure, Keele is certainly living up to its reputation for having a community feel! Even on this post compared to other institutions! Everyone is so friendly and helpful!
Think I'm definitely going to firm this now! Just hope I get the grades! Just kind of worried about accommodation.
Reply 587
Hey guys,

I've been thinking the past few weeks about the choices i've picked and it was MCC and psychology but looking much further into MCC I don't really want to do it anymore do you think they would let me change that to Criminology? The entry requirements are the same for dual honours...

Im so bad a making decisions..
Original post by BethanyLM
x

It doesn't matter what TSR members think - email them and see what they say.

Hi, Yuki! I'm also going to be studying Business, I might see you there! :biggrin:
Original post by JennyEllen01
Maybe I'll see you in business! :biggrin:

Can't wait! I hope I get the grades! :biggrin:
Original post by foreverconfused13
Hi, Yuki! I'm also going to be studying Business, I might see you there! :biggrin:

Thank you very much for your comment. I would be very happy if I could see you. I feel little nervous, but I am very excited to go to Keele uni.
Thank you very much for your comment. I would be very happy if I could see you. I feel little nervous, but I am very excited to go to Keele uni.

If we all get the grades, we should definitely meet up before uni just to ease the nervousness!
Reply 593
If we all get the grades, we should definitely meet up before uni just to ease the nervousness!

Yeah so true!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree! Or at least during freshers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0nfused_Student

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be great :smile: Since I am from Japan, I will arrive at the accommodation on September 22nd. What do students usually do before the school start? :confused:
Hey guys, I firmed Keele. I'm so excited to gooo!!! I applied to study English & History! Is anyone else doing either of these (or both)?
That would be great :smile: Since I am from Japan, I will arrive at the accommodation on September 22nd. What do students usually do before the school start? :confused:

I'm actually not sure, all I know is that international students arrive first, so we'll probably go in a few days after you :smile:
Original post by C0nfused_Student

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly! I think it'd be great to meet up before freshers, cos then it'd be great to see familiar faces in freshers :smile:
I'm actually not sure, all I know is that international students arrive first, so we'll probably go in a few days after you :smile:

Thanks for the reply. Your comment always helps me a lot. I would be very happy if I could see you. I really cannot wait to go to Keele. Wow. Thank you very much for helping me:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest