The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wall of sound
Thank you :smile: however there is no confirmation letter on my track profile at the moment. Quite concerning really! I hope it all works out

It should come up like this. hope everything works out!
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Thanks Erin. I messaged UCAS and they told me my profile would update shortly so all is good I hope. I also called the accommodation office up at Keele and they told me I will be waiting until next week for my offer as Keele was my insurance! I hope I get in the student halls still.
Original post by crystalcollado
What is a fresher wristband? I hadn't heard about that until now :smile:

Check it out on the student union page it basically gets you into all the events without having to line up for hours and miss the chance to go in case it gets sold out. By buying the wristband you save 25% as it is cheaper than buying a ticket for each event :smile:
When do you find out your actual room in Liberty Court?
I have a single en-suite but i don't know which room i will be in
Anyone in Barnes Hall, block S, shared flat???
(edited 9 years ago)
when does freshers week start? when do we start moving into uni?
Anyone doing English and American Lit/ staying in Hawthorn? :smile:
Original post by Stardust73

27th we start moving in and i think freshers week is from then!

The Meet & Greet Collection Service from Manchester or London is on the 24th September, I think that's the day you'll move in. As for when exactly is the fresher's week, sorry I don't know that yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BeckyH18
Check it out on the student union page it basically gets you into all the events without having to line up for hours and miss the chance to go in case it gets sold out. By buying the wristband you save 25% as it is cheaper than buying a ticket for each event :smile:

Cool! I didn't know about that. Where do I buy it? Online?
I will check the SU page :biggrin: Thank you!!
Original post by maryjane11
I'm in Horwood Hall block j 012 and I'm guessing it's on the ground floor but I've seen people say their room is 0024 for example, with like two 0's beforehand

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohh ok thankyou :smile: i'm guessing i must be on the ground floor aswell

I think international students move on the 24th of Sept, and UK students on the 27th... I'm not sure about UK&EU students (I saw that date on a post), but I'm sure about the moving date for internationals :smile:

However, they sent me an email that stated the date, perhaps you will get an email too :smile: or you can ask the uni staff always :biggrin:
Original post by crystalcollado
Cool! I didn't know about that. Where do I buy it? Online?
I will check the SU page :biggrin: Thank you!!

Yeah best having a look on th SU site :smile: and your welcome :smile:
Reply 1193
I've been put in Hawthorns because I accidentally put catering on my accommodation application. I'm doing medicine, and Hawthorns is so far away from the main university campus and I don't want catering. My dad has called up and they said they'd change my room if a place came available, just unlikely that it will happen :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sara_Shortstuff
Anyone doing English and American Lit/ staying in Hawthorn? :smile:

I'm doing English (& History) :smile:
Original post by taja_daley_
27th we start moving in and i think freshers week is from then!

Thank you
Could anyone send me a link about those wristbands? Couldnt find them :colondollar:
Original post by WarNeverChanges
Could anyone send me a link about those wristbands? Couldnt find them :colondollar:

If you go to keelesu.com they're the first thing advertised, they don't go on sale until 1st September though :smile:
Im in Horwood Hall block k room 018. Does anyone know what the halls are like???
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lozzvipond
If you go to keelesu.com they're the first thing advertised, they don't go on sale until 1st September though :smile:

Oh.. that giant advert... :colondollar: thanks xD

Quick Reply

Latest