Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by bryonywaters
no and its still good to know someone that's in both subjects

Have you picked your electives yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RhiannaH
I have to say I haven't found too many, but I am sure when we get to Keele there will be plenty there :smile: , and I do suggest the Facebook groups as it is easier to spot people doing the same combination since they just post straight onto the group wall :smile:

Yeah, I've requested to join some groups :P so many to follow though and I'm really lazy :')
Original post by RubyMadigan
Have you picked your electives yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no not yet I have a rough idea what i want to do though what about you
Reply 1384
Im doing psychology too! anyone in Barnes Bar D? havn't found anyone so far :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bam7426
Yeah, I've requested to join some groups :P so many to follow though and I'm really lazy :')

I know, once you start talking to people in each group you start forgetting which group is which and which group each person is on and everything. It can get so confusing :smile:
Original post by bryonywaters
no not yet I have a rough idea what i want to do though what about you

I've picked mine. I picked the psychology of unusual phenomenon and poverty and education :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RC1032
Im doing psychology too! anyone in Barnes Bar D? havn't found anyone so far :/

You might want to join the Facebook group in case you haven't already done so :smile: https://www.facebook.com/barnesatkeele?ref=ts&fref=ts I will be at Bar X :smile:
Original post by RubyMadigan
I've picked mine. I picked the psychology of unusual phenomenon and poverty and education :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

they sound good I need to do mine
Reply 1389
Original post by crystalcollado
You might want to join the Facebook group in case you haven't already done so :smile: https://www.facebook.com/barnesatkeele?ref=ts&fref=ts I will be at Bar X :smile:

Thanks ! are we far from each other? , i dont really know the layout of the block x
Original post by MattDrane
Oh thats a shame I was hoping mind find out who was near me before going down, Do have any idea what we need to bring down kitchen whise?

I know! Someone who I found in Liberty on facebook and I were kind of annoyed about that too! We're not really sure, I assume just everything? I can't remember seeing on the website(s) what it said to bring..
The annoying part is that because we don't know who we're sharing with, we're going to end up having waaay too many sets of kitchen stuff because everyone is going to bring everything just in case :/
Original post by selinehopkin
Hey, is anyone else in Liberty Court? Everyone else seems to have got different halls! :frown:
Also is anyone studying Maths?

I'll be studying maths too! :smile:
Original post by taja_daley_
I think it covers both but if not then probably just my laptop :smile:

Ah same. Do you know how to pay for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AN12
Ohh right, I'm at Horwood G

Do you know if we need to pick electives for credits?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, you need to bring bedding (single) a few pots and pans but kettle, toaster and irons are provided. There's a massive 24hr Tesco close by so don't worry if you forget anything.
I know! Someone who I found in Liberty on facebook and I were kind of annoyed about that too! We're not really sure, I assume just everything? I can't remember seeing on the website(s) what it said to bring..
The annoying part is that because we don't know who we're sharing with, we're going to end up having waaay too many sets of kitchen stuff because everyone is going to bring everything just in case :/
Hi, there are 200 Keele Freshers going to be Living at Liberty Court in Sept so you certainly won't be alone. It may be off campus but it's a great place to live!
Hey, is anyone else in Liberty Court? Everyone else seems to have got different halls! :frown:
Also is anyone studying Maths?
Liberty have two Keele Ambassadors there who work with Keele SU to ensure that you won't miss out on anything. Plus you're much nearer to the city centre for the night life & there's a common room on site too.:smile:
Original post by Jaaaymze
Liberty court :< not on campus i feel like i might miss out on all the festivities xD
There are over 200 Keele Fresher's at Liberty Court, so don't worry, you'll have a great time.
Yay same! There doesn't seem to be many of us :frown: What are you studying?
Rooms aren't allocated until the very last minute, so you are told on arrival. Why not like their facebook page to make some friends beforehand. A facebook group is being set up very soon too. :smile:
Original post by C0nfused_Student
When do you find out your actual room in Liberty Court?
I have a single en-suite but i don't know which room i will be in
Original post by meme2216
I'll be studying maths too! :smile:

Whey! Another maths person!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest