The Student Room Group

Any Rammstein songs like?

I like 4 rammstein songs and was wondering do you guys know any others similar to, Sonne (My favourite one), Rosenrot, Amerika and Mutter? That have the same style of play, I dont like songs like Du Hast etc.

Thanks
Reply 1
Huge rammstein fan over here:smile: I love all their stuff from the gentler stuff you mentioned to the more brutal stuff. I think Fruehling in Paris is a good one (quite mournful),as well as Vergiss uns nicht,Seeman,Ohne Dich,Nebel,Ein Lied,Stein um Stein,Los...

there are more but I prefer the harder stuff. Feuer und Wasser starts out slow but kicks up a gear into true Rammstein style by the end so perhaps not that so much.
Reply 2
Original post by TonksLupin
Huge rammstein fan over here:smile: I love all their stuff from the gentler stuff you mentioned to the more brutal stuff. I think Fruehling in Paris is a good one (quite mournful),as well as Vergiss uns nicht,Seeman,Ohne Dich,Nebel,Ein Lied,Stein um Stein,Los...

there are more but I prefer the harder stuff. Feuer und Wasser starts out slow but kicks up a gear into true Rammstein style by the end so perhaps not that so much.

CHEERS MATE, I love you (no homo, okay slightly) :P
Reply 3
Original post by Soso2
CHEERS MATE, I love you (no homo, okay slightly) :P

:biggrin: I'm a girl.
Sonne, Ich Will, Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da, Adios, Mein Herz Brennt, Feuer Frei and of course, Du Hast :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest