The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by AntiRadical
I don't see how a muslim can type a whinging thread about history of colonialism, muslim emporers and caliphs were colonising peoples long before the western peoples left Europe, as were committing genocides and mass murders as a matter of course in attmpets to spread islams rule. if you are talking about pakistan and Afganistan, youd be wise to get educated to the fact they weren't muslim countries till the first hordes of muslim armies hacked their way through most pakistanis and afganis ancestors and established them as a Islamic arab colony. If Drones and cruise missles were available to the likes of bin Qasim Timur and Aurangzeb those animals would have bought more of them than their stocks of camels

Yes because being Muslim means I agree with the Arab slave trade and the various massacres committed by some of the invading armies just as all British people agree with the slave trade during the times of the Empire and all Belgians agree with the Hutu-Tutsi divide that caused the Rwandan Genocide.

Your common sense is level is OVER 90000000000000000.
Original post by Inzamam99
Yes because being Muslim means I agree with the Arab slave trade and the various massacres committed by some of the invading armies just as all British people agree with the slave trade during the times of the Empire and all Belgians agree with the Hutu-Tutsi divide that caused the Rwandan Genocide.

Your common sense is level is OVER 90000000000000000.

well, I didn't actually mention the arab slave trade, but yes, i suppose that's another point . at least theres a point to western intervention in afganistan/pakistan, ie to arrest the influence of islamists and terrorist, rather than simply the greed of muslim armies that invaded asia and Africa ( I look forward to your thread on that btw)
interesting OP is making this complaint about drones quite soon after al shabab islamists murder of scores of people in Kenya and on the same day boko haram launch islamists attacks on civilians in Nigeria.
Original post by Undoctrinated
interesting OP is making this complaint about drones quite soon after al shabab islamists murder of scores of people in Kenya and on the same day boko haram launch islamists attacks on civilians in Nigeria.

You're wrong. All of that's apparently linked to the west's support for Israel.....or many on this thread seem to believe.

Radical Islam seems to create problems wherever its found.

I'm happy to address that problem from several thousand feet up in the air.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by MatureStudent36
You're wrong. All of that's apparently linked to the west's support for Israel.....or many on this thread seem to believe. Radical Islam seems to create problems wherever its found

Well drones or no drones there will always be islamists and terrorism in some part of the world - so I vote for drones
Reply 85
Yes, drone attacks are bad, I'm not sure what else I can say, tbh.
Original post by defnek
Yes, drone attacks are bad, I'm not sure what else I can say, tbh.
<br />
<br />
They are good.
Original post by awaisraza
Your mother will be soon though dont worry lmfao, 'what don, i was gone but im back ona hot one, im no terrorist geeza but im asian so you know that i got bombs' brraaaa

Erm ok. There was a terrorist attack today 24 dead. :rolleyes:
Drone attacks should be stopped period. No ifs or buts. The amount of innocent people who have died is ridiculous. American interference in the middle east/asia has gone on for way too long. American resentment will only increasr. Jackasses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A point to intervention? Osamas dead(apparently), scores of taliban/alqaeeda leaders assasinated yet terrorism is on the increase? The USA are essentialky fuelling the very thing they are trying to destroy. Numbskulls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Original post by Bill_Gates
Erm ok. There was a terrorist attack today 24 dead. :rolleyes:

And? What are you implying Sir un-biased Bharti?
And? What are you implying Sir un-biased Bharti?

Oh look its the guy who thinks the west is imposing imperialism on Pakistan. Im sure the West is after Pakistan's large reserve of resources....... oh wait. Or maybe their high level of intellect......oh wait. Or maybe their highly productive humane workforce.........oh wait. :colone:
Reply 93
Oh look its the guy who thinks the west is imposing imperialism on Pakistan. Im sure the West is after Pakistan's large reserve of resources....... oh wait. Or maybe their high level of intellect......oh wait. Or maybe their highly productive humane workforce.........oh wait. :colone:

Actually the country does have it's fair share of resources.
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/business/28-Sep-2013/govt-striving-to-exploit-vast-potential-of-renewable-energy-resources-pervaiz
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/lahore/14-Oct-2013/punjab-has-446m-tons-of-coal-reserves
http://www.buildasia.net/conferences2007/Mineral_Resources_of_Balochistan.pdf
Are you implying people in Pakistan aren't intelligent and intellectual? Like all third world countries it has a lot of uneducated people but it also has lots of smart people.

Spoiler

Yes the country has a lot of out of work people (same with all 3rd world ones) but that doesn't mean the workforce is necessarily 'unproductive'. Look how many people from people from Pakistan are slaving it out in Gulf countries, the numbers are in the millions. Are these people unproductive? If they were then the governments of these countries would get workers from other countries.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 94

I've noticed it on Pakistani newspapers as well- many Indians do not appear to have any more of a life than commenting on Pakistan based articles etc. Perhaps they should spend more time feeding the hundreds of millions of starving Indians without a proper toilet etc. Just an idea though.

I never said it like that. I said the fact that Pakistani lives or indeed the lives of most of the third world seem to be worth less is an indication of subconscious racism. Standard for you to not read the article and just lay into Pakistan for the sake of it though. How sad.
Reply 95
Original post by Ravenous
Actually the country does have it's fair share of resources.
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/business/28-Sep-2013/govt-striving-to-exploit-vast-potential-of-renewable-energy-resources-pervaiz
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/lahore/14-Oct-2013/punjab-has-446m-tons-of-coal-reserves
http://www.buildasia.net/conferences2007/Mineral_Resources_of_Balochistan.pdf
Are you implying people in Pakistan aren't intelligent and intellectual? Like all third world countries it has a lot of uneducated people but it also has lots of smart people.

Spoiler

Yes the country has a lot of out of work people (same with all 3rd world ones) but that doesn't mean the workforce is necessarily 'unproductive'. Look how many people from people from Pakistan are slaving it out in Gulf countries, the numbers are in the millions. Are these people unproductive? If they were then the governments of these countries would get workers from other countries.

How dare you? This goes against the Indian world view where they're a massive superpower and Pakistan is full of naked people riding donkeys and eating soap?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:
I've noticed it on Pakistani newspapers as well- many Indians do not appear to have any more of a life than commenting on Pakistan based articles etc. Perhaps they should spend more time feeding the hundreds of millions of starving Indians without a proper toilet etc. Just an idea though.

I never said it like that. I said the fact that Pakistani lives or indeed the lives of most of the third world seem to be worth less is an indication of subconscious racism. Standard for you to not read the article and just lay into Pakistan for the sake of it though. How sad.

Wow talk about assumptions. I cant believe a Pakistani still thinks they're in the same league as India. Individuals in India can buy your whole country, how do you feel?
Wow talk about assumptions. I cant believe a Pakistani still thinks they're in the same league as India. Individuals in India can buy your whole country, how do you feel?

Well in terms of poverty and gender equality it's a league above India.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/8867353/Indian-poverty-levels-higher-than-Pakistans-says-UN-report.html
":colone:"
Reply 98

Let us recap what I said:

- There are hundreds of millions of people in India without proper food and/or toilet facilities.
- The point of my article was to demonstrate subconscious cases of racism.

Your response:

Individuals in India can buy your whole countryyyyyyy :dunce: :dunce:

No they can't but if someone becomes that able then many congratulations- I don't care. The only situation where there would be aggressive and outright competition against India imo is war in which case we have around 120 nukes whilst India has slightly less. So MAD- I would assume as a genius Indian you know what that means.

On the whole however, it would seem that Indians are more petty when it comes to comparing everything with Pakistan.
Reply 99

Jal raha hai wo- bas karo hahaha. Kanjar.

Translation for my darling moderators: He's burning up- stop it. Prostitute. lol

Latest

Trending

Trending