The Student Room Group

Russian A-Level Speaking Questions are nowhere to be found!

HI! This year I am doing both AS and A2 Level Russian and have been scouring the edexcel website for resources. However, I can't find any speaking questions for either AS or A2 - like the ones available to AS/GCSE French and GCSE Russian on the different topics. What makes it harder is that I am learning the subject at home and am not receiving lessons, so I have no one to ask at school for guidance. Does anyone know where I could find the questions on each of the topic areas (I found some sample stimulus cards and one question per topic on the speaking, but I don't think it's enough)? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :smile:
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
Thank you very much for your reply! I have looked on Resources now, but what mostly comes up is history, and, in terms of Languages, I didn't find anything on Russian. The reason I am asking is because a family member is supposed to be the examiner, and they have no idea what they should be doing, or in this case, asking. Edexcel has not made it very clear for either of us.
Reply 3
Original post by M4Y
The reason I am asking is because a family member is supposed to be the examiner, and they have no idea what they should be doing, or in this case, asking. Edexcel has not made it very clear for either of us.

Hi, I have friends who live in Tajikistan and are in the same situation as you. They are English, so they come over for a few months every few years, now being one such hiatus. They are planning on taking their Russian A Level with Edexcel next time they come back and they have a native russian speaker, but don't know the syllabus/resources: can you recommend a good textbook/anything that will help?

(I know this is an old thread so I don't expect an immediate reply, but they are returning to Tajikistan in three weeks... I have hope :redface:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending