The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Boo
Bit off-topic and this may have been discussed above (think it was relating to A2 but not AS tho!): if you took modules in January and already have the results for them, what appears on your final AS results slip in August? Will it just show the results for the 2 modules you took in June or will it include your January module and add it all up so it actually says your total grade at the top???

Thanks in advance, sorry if someone's already explained it!

it should have the june grades aswell as thre overall AS grade
I havn't thought about results all last week when I was away on holiday but on the way home we drove past my school and the thought of it made my stomach turn.
Now there is just the wait which will no doubt drag on.
Reply 62
allmyshoes
a week late, but i thought i'd just say that i agree with you!
my history teacher (er, ex teacher i suppose, now) has had a long and colourful career and he always says that his proudest moment is when he helped a student who had several different issues at home and just generally was not the kind of person who got As get a D grade in GCSE history.

achievement is relative.

My reply is 2 days late! :smile: Its nice to see it from a teacher's point of view for a change, and to see how some teachers are generally happy about their students performing to their full potential after all thats all you can do. i completely agree with what you say about achievement being relative.
Also, from my experience i will never get A's at Alevel, however i have a "theory" that some students i.e. myself can only perform to a certain limit no matter how much they can try, i have worked really hard but i know that i will get a C at the most when i get my a level results in 6 days :eek:. Has anyone else had the same experience as me?
the results you get in august are overall grades, but most include a break down of seperate modules.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah im so scared
*blubbing*
Reply 66
Yay it's 5.46
....just got back from hols and bricking it:biggrin:
Reply 67
just want to get it over with now :frown:
Reply 68
My college hasnt sent me anything or made any acknowldgement of the fact that the results are on Thursday! A lot of people probably dont ven know its results day on thursday!
Lordy how can they not know it's results day??! The date is branded into my mind!
sleepy_person!
Lordy how can they not know it's results day??! The date is branded into my mind!

Not to mention all the media attention.
Reply 71
Not to make things worse, BUT YOU ALL HAVE TWO DAYS LEFT!!!!
Reply 72
Its tomorrow AAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG driving me nuts cos I really need to make AAB to get my Firm, not an ounce of me thinks I've done it :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending