The Student Room Group

Hongkong Applicants 2014

Hi, I have applied for HKU/HKUST/CUHK through fast track or Advanced admission. I hope we can help each other~

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey!
I applied to HKU and UST last year, but due to some issues was unable to go through with it. I'm a reapplicant, then, this year, to HKU/HKUST/CUHK. Nice to (internet) meet you~
Reply 2
hey guys I've applied to HKU, CU and HKUST through fast track too!!
Reply 3
What did you two apply for? Have you gotten any interviews yet?
Reply 4
anyone gotten any interviews yet? I'd just received a 4 mins video interview
Reply 5
I've had a 20-minute phone interview with CU, and am having another one with UST this Thursday, at 6 AM no less ><
Reply 6
Mahree what courses are you applying for? Did CU told you in advance that they will call you for interview? Is your interview with UST a phone interview or a video interview?
Reply 7
I'm applying for Contemporary China Studies (CU) and Global China Studies (UST) which I suspect aren't as competitive as many other courses.
Regardless, CU sent me a mail a few days in advance to set the interview time and date (sent me a mail last Monday, interview on Thursday). My UST interview is a phone interview too. What are you applying for
Reply 8
Oh, I am applying to HKUST Business school and CU Business school. Goodluck to you!
Reply 9
Original post by Goh
anyone gotten any interviews yet? I'd just received a 4 mins video interview

Hi! I just got one 4-min interview as well! have you done it yet? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by emiilly

from which uni?
Reply 11
Original post by jenq
from which uni?

HKUST :smile:)
Reply 12
Original post by emiilly

Cong!!Which courses did you apply for?
Reply 13
Original post by yxcai
Cong!!Which courses did you apply for?

business and management, and global business
Hi! May I ask are you currently studying in the uk? UST sent me an email and asked me to go to london next sunday for an interview. May I know what questions were you asked at the interview?
P.S I am applying to global business too! :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by smileyworld501
Hi! May I ask are you currently studying in the uk? UST sent me an email and asked me to go to london next sunday for an interview. May I know what questions were you asked at the interview?
P.S I am applying to global business too! :smile:

Heey! noo, im studying IB in Sweden! and so sorry, i haven't done the interview yet! but GOOD LUCK!:smile:
Any one applying for HKU via fast track got an interview? I've submitted my application on the 13th Nov and all my transcripts/references this Monday. Wonder if anyone has got an interview already?
Reply 17
Original post by annanoon918
Any one applying for HKU via fast track got an interview? I've submitted my application on the 13th Nov and all my transcripts/references this Monday. Wonder if anyone has got an interview already?

I submitted my application in late Oct but so far i have only received the video interview thingy for HKUST. nothing from HKU.
Reply 18
hi guys I applied nonjupas fast track to hku medicine!
Original post by jeddybed
I submitted my application in late Oct but so far i have only received the video interview thingy for HKUST. nothing from HKU.

Thank you for replying. This wait is really stressing me out - i am really scared that i might not even be considered as a fasttrack applicant- I am only in 61 this year and i am only applying with my gcse result- and i am applying for BBA law which is extremely competitive....

Quick Reply

Latest