The Student Room Group

Can I get a refund from CitizenCard?

Applied for a CitizenCard in July in preparation for university, as I lost my Provisional license and wanted a less valuable ID alternative. It is now August and because of various technicalities and issues that have arisen due to them halting my application twice (first time because my referee forgot to sign my photo, second she was not available as Sixth Form had shut), I want to get a refund from CitizenCard.

Is this at all possible? On reflection, I would rather just get another Provisional.

Thank you.
Original post by Kierensaddlr
Applied for a CitizenCard in July in preparation for university, as I lost my Provisional license and wanted a less valuable ID alternative. It is now August and because of various technicalities and issues that have arisen due to them halting my application twice (first time because my referee forgot to sign my photo, second she was not available as Sixth Form had shut), I want to get a refund from CitizenCard.

Is this at all possible? On reflection, I would rather just get another Provisional.

Thank you.

In the FAQ it sats

If my application for a card is not processed, will I be eligible for a refund?

Posted by CitizenCard on 22 October 2014 04:44 PM

If we are unable to process an application because of a fault that the applicant has made then we will be unable to refund the cost of the application. Examples include where a referee could not be contacted at their place of work, the referee was not eligible to act as such or further information was required.
The cost charged to the applicant covers the processing costs of the application.
If CitizenCard is at fault then a full refund will be given.

I think they will say the problems with processing are at your end and not their fault. I dont think you will get your money back, unless you can show the delay is their problem. Its your responsibility to get your referee ready an available imo.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Kierensaddlr

Thank you.

U would like a refund please Charlene Harper I payed 30 pounds

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending