The Student Room Group

Which news sites do you go to?

Scroll to see replies

bbc only
Reply 21
Original post by ddaappoo
i know what they both are, i have a blog and i used to read stories on wattpad.
was just wondering how/why you'd get news from those sites since they aren't specifically made for news :smile:

No clue I got bored of just reading the word "news" that's probably why.
Reply 22
daily mail, telegraph, guardian
Reply 23
Original post by vi_anna
What do you think about Huffington & Bloomberg? Are they as good as BBC?

It's hard to compare the BBC and Bloomberg, as Bloomberg's focus is on financial news.

I don't read the The Huffington Post nearly as much as I used to and I don't particularly like it. The appointment of Mehdi Hasan as political editor was the final nail in the coffin.
Reply 24
Original post by pane123
It's hard to compare the BBC and Bloomberg, as Bloomberg's focus is on financial news.

I don't read the The Huffington Post nearly as much as I used to and I don't particularly like it. The appointment of Mehdi Hasan as political editor was the final nail in the coffin.

Interesting. Thanks!
Reply 25
Daily Fail
The Guardian , BBC News and Reuters and occasionally the Daily mail.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
BBC, Rap Radar, HNHH, Goal. Tumblr
I tend to use Yahoo since it pulls news stories from different sources rather than writing its own stories (e.g. you'll often see Sky News articles on it, complete with Sky News logo).
Reply 29
Original post by Alpha brah
Heh, why that one? *surprised* :tongue:

Because it's just great :biggrin:
BBC and I have Bing on my start thing on my laptop which I read occasionally if the top story is interesting
Reply 31
Al Jazeera
The daily mail. :biggrin:
Reply 33
The Guardian,Deutsche Welle(mainly to read articles in German) or TIME. Oh and BBC News.
Reply 34
Only 'The Daily Mail' as the BBC is too 'Leftie' for my liking.
Reply 35
BBC, Sky news, Mirror and Guardian.
Reply 36
Original post by Alpha brah
Heh, why that one? *surprised* :tongue:

I don't know I just like it :wink: Probably because I have a yahoo email address ;P
Reply 37
Daily Mail. They're the only news publication that print the stories that the more substantial news outlets wouldn't want you to read.
The Onion.
Reply 39
Telegraph first, Daily Mail second, sometimes BBC

Quick Reply

Latest