The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Room available from Sep 2014 (With possibility for summer move in) £75 pw

House is located on Glen Park Avenue, two minute walk from campus/train station,five minutes from North Hill and ten minutes from city centre.

Some types of pets allowed but only within own room.
Group of four (Three girls and one boy), looking for a male housemate for september 2014, with possibility to move in over summer break if needed.
11 month contract
5 beds (1 available) 2 toilets 1 shower 1 kitchen (with table) 1 lounge 1 garden
we have a cleaner
furnished double glazing separate lounge fitted kitchen kitchen table shower fire alarm microwave fan assisted oven fridge freezer washing machine
the room available: good size, feature fire place, high ceilings, double bed, good view, nice carpets, good decoration, desk and chair, fittings for a TV
You are not allowed to smoke within the house, but we don't mind smokers in general justt must be done outside, we tend to be quiet so don't apply if you're looking for house parties.
All bills are included except TV license, but other housemates are more than willing to split the cost. There is a £50 admission fee but no deposit.
When we move in we'll all be second year students, but we dont have a preference as to year of study. Two of the girls are 19, one will be 25 at time of moving in and the male is 30 yrs old.
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi,
is there still a room still available, my mum at the last minute has decided she cant house my dog so I may have to bring her with me, she's house trained, short hair so rarely malts, is great with children and people and other animals.
I'm used to living away from home with other people and am very tidy, am also responsible and considerate when house sharing.
Please get back to me ASAP,
Much appreciated, looking forward to hearing from you, Ellie Morton.
(edited 10 years ago)
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending