The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King’s College London room swap 2023/2024

Hi, I have a room at gdsa and if anyone who has a room at ssa and wants to swap with me please let me know!! You have to be non kaas btw 😊😊
Reply 1
Original post by Roseclaire
Hi, I have a room at gdsa and if anyone who has a room at ssa and wants to swap with me please let me know!! You have to be non kaas btw 😊😊

yeah I have a room at Atlas and would also like to swap with someone at ssa. what does kaas mean btw ?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hi, I have accommodation at Hayloft point (ensuite) for 23/24, sep 23 start) and am looking for anyone who would like to swap it for an en suite Great Dover Street room, if possible then please let me know :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, I have a KAAS room booked for Angel Lane and was wondering if anyone who had Hayloft Point would like to swap?
Anyone willing to swap an angel lane ensuite with Ewen henderson court ensuite (220 pw?)
Original post by kiya278
Hi, I have accommodation at Hayloft point (ensuite) for 23/24, sep 23 start) and am looking for anyone who would like to swap it for an en suite Great Dover Street room, if possible then please let me know :smile:

Hey! If you’re still interested in swapping I have an en-suite at Julian Markham :smile:
Reply 6
King’s College London Accommodation Room Transfer (2023/24)

I am interested in transferring the contract of my modern En-Suite bedroom at Julian Markham Residence (Zone 1).
It is a King's Residence which is centrally located to all King’s campuses.

Tenancy Length (40 Weeks - Flexible)
Private Bathroom
Newly Refurbished Double Bedroom
Brand New Kitchen Appliances
Private Study Room
Elite Ventilation System
Lively & Comfortable Social Spaces
On-Site Laundry Room
Deluxe Heating System
24/7 Security & On-Site Reception
2K/HD CCTV Security Cameras
Free & Ultrafast Broadband & Wi-Fi
All Amenities & Bills Included
Rent Per Week: £309

I can provide photos and a video of the room and residence as well.

This stunning En-Suite double bedroom is only available to full-time King's College London Undergraduate Students that are not in any King’s Residence.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me privately or on phone: +447526081555

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest