The Student Room Group

A2 psychology OCR G543 revision thread 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
I'm not sure :s-smilie:

But if you get a question from the topic that you haven't revised in the exam?

It shouldn't matter cause you have a choice of 4 questions anyway, in which you only need to answer two :smile:
Thank you! Just another question :colondollar: You know how for example cognition came up in the June 2013 paper does that mean you can get off with not revising that particular subsection? and so on? I'm trying to limit the amount I can revise :frown:
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
Thank you! Just another question :colondollar: You know how for example cognition came up in the June 2013 paper does that mean you can get off with not revising that particular subsection? and so on? I'm trying to limit the amount I can revise :frown:

What else came up in the june paper for forensics??
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by random1234567
What else came up in the june paper for forensics??

Heres health too
Original post by jodie.irwin27
Heres health too

Great thanks!!, by any chance does anyone know what came up for psychology of education lol
Reply 85
is anyone else finding this subject impossible? i dont even know how to begin revising and its completely stressing me out. some advice would be really helpful :afraid:
Reply 86
I know how you feel :frown: Just trying to learn the studies as best i can until its drilled in....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone. I have attached my predictions for the topics for this exam in June. This is not to say what OCR are going to put on the paper, and I am not completely certain that they are 100% correct for obvious reasons. They are merely a prediction based on patterns in previous past papers. I got 5/6 predictions correct doing this exam last year. I hope this helps you.

photo(8).jpg

(I miscalculated how many predictions I got correct, oops. 5/6 not 4/6)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by mo_masquerade
Hi everyone. I have attached my predictions for the topics for this exam in June. This is not to say what OCR are going to put on the paper, and I am not completely certain that they are 100% correct for obvious reasons. They are merely a prediction based on patterns in previous past papers. I only got 4/6 predictions correct doing this exam last year. I hope this helps you.

photo(8).jpg

What does it say for reaching a verdict? :colondollar::colondollar:
Reply 89
Revision for this exam is slowly killing me...:frown:
Original post by idekk

Tell me about it
Reply 91
Original post by idekk

Ditto!
Reply 92
What kills me for this exam is that there is so much to learn, yet you only answer 2 topics on the exam :frown:
What does it say for reaching a verdict? :colondollar::colondollar:

Minority Influence. Sorry, I wrote this quickly.
Original post by mo_masquerade
Minority Influence. Sorry, I wrote this quickly.

Lol, sounds great :wink:
Reply 95
Just done a mock on the forensic section and I got a D, this exam is going to be so hard :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, just want to confirm for a2 psychology are both papers 50% each? Or is g543 60% of the a2 grade
Hi, just want to confirm for a2 psychology are both papers 50% each? Or is g543 60% of the a2 grade

yes, they are both worth 25% each.
the rest is the AS exams - G541 is 15% whereas G542 is 35% of the overall a-level grade
Original post by jodie.irwin27
yes, they are both worth 25% each.
the rest is the AS exams - G541 is 15% whereas G542 is 35% of the overall a-level grade

Oh wow im surprised they are both worth 25% each!
Oh wow im surprised they are both worth 25% each!

For the a2 grade only then its 50/50 but obviously thats not important, its the overall a-level grade that matters :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending