The Student Room Group

Kings College Nursing 2014

Anyone heard back from Kings College for Nursing? Any offers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have been intvited to a selection day on the 15th of January, not sure if you mean actual offers or invites, but that's where I am at :smile:

How about you?
Reply 2
I had my selection day last week Wednesday :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Robyn-io
I have been intvited to a selection day on the 15th of January, not sure if you mean actual offers or invites, but that's where I am at :smile:

How about you?

So have I! :biggrin:
I'm reading the information pack - feeling a tad bit nervous :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by priya8D
So have I! :biggrin:
I'm reading the information pack - feeling a tad bit nervous :smile:

Aw that's cool!

Although King's is my first choice, I'm least nervous about the interview stage there, from what I have heard it's laid back and there are no one to ones :smile:

This interview clashes with my Brighton interview so I'm trying to reschedule Brighton currently, fingers crossed!

By the way, I love your user picture :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by doctordee
I had my selection day last week Wednesday :smile:

How did it go?! :smile:
Reply 6
How did it go?! :smile:

I have no idea
Reply 7
Aw that's cool!

Although King's is my first choice, I'm least nervous about the interview stage there, from what I have heard it's laid back and there are no one to ones :smile:

This interview clashes with my Brighton interview so I'm trying to reschedule Brighton currently, fingers crossed!

By the way, I love your user picture :wink:

Kings is my top choice too :smile: Its reassuring that people have found it laid back. Do you know what the group discussions consist of by any chance? I'm guessing it might be current affairs etc I'm not too sure. Awh good luck with Brighton! I have a Southampton interview not too long after Kings - pressure is ramping up!

Everyone loves a bit of Moriarty :colone: I'm looking forward to series 3! By the time we visit Kings, Sherlock would have finished :eek:
Reply 8
Anyone heard back from Kings College for Nursing? Any offers?

Just quickly, can I ask when you applied and when you heard back about an interview?

cheers!
Reply 9
I applied 5 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything back yet. In the confirmation email they say that they aim to get back to everyone within 6 weeks so hopefully I'll hear something soon!
Reply 10
Original post by priya8D
Kings is my top choice too :smile: Its reassuring that people have found it laid back. Do you know what the group discussions consist of by any chance? I'm guessing it might be current affairs etc I'm not too sure. Awh good luck with Brighton! I have a Southampton interview not too long after Kings - pressure is ramping up!

Everyone loves a bit of Moriarty :colone: I'm looking forward to series 3! By the time we visit Kings, Sherlock would have finished :eek:

I've heard it can be anything really last year it was organize a christmas party for your department haha, it's mainly just to see how you communicate with others than actual relevant knowledge :smile: I managed to reschedule brighton to the day after kings which is great because it saves on travel (I'm from Cornwall)! Indeed..I do the IB too so lots to think about!!

Wow that's so cool! :biggrin: Cannot wait...

Original post by POM1989
Just quickly, can I ask when you applied and when you heard back about an interview?

cheers!

I applied and then recieved a letter about a week and a half after, obviously it depends on amount of people applying then and christmas is coming up too...just to inform you :smile:
Reply 11
Got my offer, my life is complete
Reply 12
I've heard it can be anything really last year it was organize a christmas party for your department haha, it's mainly just to see how you communicate with others than actual relevant knowledge :smile: I managed to reschedule brighton to the day after kings which is great because it saves on travel (I'm from Cornwall)! Indeed..I do the IB too so lots to think about!!

Wow that's so cool! :biggrin: Cannot wait...

Haha oh okay that sounds interesting - thank you for the heads up! :smile: Wahoo that's great. Birmingham invited me to an interview on the same day as Kings so I had to reschedule that. Hope you had a good Christmas! :biggrin:

Got my offer, my life is complete

Congratulations! What course did you apply to? :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by priya8D
Haha oh okay that sounds interesting - thank you for the heads up! :smile: Wahoo that's great. Birmingham invited me to an interview on the same day as Kings so I had to reschedule that. Hope you had a good Christmas! :biggrin:

That is quite alright, so close now! Actually quite excited :biggrin:
That's great news, i did thank you, hope you did too!

And conrgats to doctordee! Great stuff when dreams come true :smile:
Reply 14

I was excited initially, but now I feel the nerves. I just hope I don't get lost :colondollar:
Reply 15

Many my thanks wish you the best of luck
Reply 16
Original post by priya8D
I was excited initially, but now I feel the nerves. I just hope I don't get lost :colondollar:

I'm sure you won't, just set off in good time :smile: I am on my way up now..rather excited! And thanks to doctordee :smile:
Reply 17
I'm sure you won't, just set off in good time :smile: I am on my way up now..rather excited! And thanks to doctordee :smile:

See you then. All the best :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by priya8D
See you then. All the best :biggrin:

Seemed to go okay, how did you find it?

Now is the waiting game!
Reply 19
Seemed to go okay, how did you find it?

Now is the waiting game!

Nothing went disastrously wrong :smile: Ooh I wonder how long we would have to wait for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending