The Student Room Group

King's College London - Dentistry & Dental Therapy & Hygiene offer holders

Hi,

Are any mature students starting Dentistry or Dental Therapy & Hygiene at King's College London this September? I'm a mature student and I'm quite nervous about going back to university. I would love to say hi to other mature applicants :smile:
Reply 1
Hi! I will be joining KCL's dental school this year. :smile:
Original post by dental1943
Hi,

Are any mature students starting Dentistry or Dental Therapy & Hygiene at King's College London this September? I'm a mature student and I'm quite nervous about going back to university. I would love to say hi to other mature applicants :smile:

Hi I'm a graduate and I'll be joining the Dentistry 5 year course at KCL. It feels strange going back to uni again.
Original post by Teethy1
Hi! I will be joining KCL's dental school this year. :smile:

Congrats! will you be on the undergrad or grad course?
Reply 4
Congratulations! I’m starting dental therapy and hygiene :smile: Both our courses will share the same year 1 modules. Are you on IG?

Original post by Z.Reyah
Hi I'm a graduate and I'll be joining the Dentistry 5 year course at KCL. It feels strange going back to uni again.
Original post by dental1943
Congratulations! I’m starting dental therapy and hygiene :smile: Both our courses will share the same year 1 modules. Are you on IG?

Congrats to you too!! I’ll pm you my IG.
Hi! Can I please ask what your application process was like? Many thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest