The Student Room Group

Dental nursing to adult nursing?

Has anyone gone from dental nursing to adult Nursing. Considering to leave dentistry and for General nursing.
Please share your experience.

Thank you
I've changed the title of your question to help you get replies. :smile:
Original post by Tsultana93
Has anyone gone from dental nursing to adult Nursing. Considering to leave dentistry and for General nursing.
Please share your experience.

Thank you

I was dental nurse waaaaaaay back in the day and I’m a dental receptionist now. I’ve got a place to study mental health nursing in September. Go for it would be my advice! If it’s something you’re passionate about then why not x
Reply 3
Original post by Tonilou04
I was dental nurse waaaaaaay back in the day and I’m a dental receptionist now. I’ve got a place to study mental health nursing in September. Go for it would be my advice! If it’s something you’re passionate about then why not x
Hi thank you for your reply,
Could you please share if had to do any access course to get into uni ?
Yes I'm passionate about it.
Original post by Tsultana93
Hi thank you for your reply,
Could you please share if had to do any access course to get into uni ?
Yes I'm passionate about it.

I did an access course back in 2014 it was nursing and social care but any access course like that will work. Check your local college or you can do them online. Mine took a year to complete doing 1.5 days a week at college
Reply 5
Original post by Tonilou04
I did an access course back in 2014 it was nursing and social care but any access course like that will work. Check your local college or you can do them online. Mine took a year to complete doing 1.5 days a week at college
Thank you dear,wish you all the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending