The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Applicant Tracker

Hi,

Recently the University of Bath emailed me requesting that I upload my statement of AS results or an interim report from school onto my applicant tracker because they look at these in conjunction with predicted grades.

However, when I went onto the applicant tracker I was unsure which title to upload the documents under, so I just uploaded it under "upload my qualification certificate" - is this ok??
Original post by so-c
Hi,

Recently the University of Bath emailed me requesting that I upload my statement of AS results or an interim report from school onto my applicant tracker because they look at these in conjunction with predicted grades.

However, when I went onto the applicant tracker I was unsure which title to upload the documents under, so I just uploaded it under "upload my qualification certificate" - is this ok??

Hi So-c,

Yes that is the correct place to upload your qualifications. Although you have done this, do not worry if you do not get a reply immediately, the majority of courses here at Bath do not begin to give offers until the new year.

I wish you all the best with your application.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.

Joe
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest