The Student Room Group

Ucas deadlines

I submitted my application 15 minutes prior to 6pm 01/31 ( official deadlines ) . How do i know if it would be classed as late or on time . Also i received an official mail right after i submitted . and today im receiving mails from unis dated 1st of february . ucas also says that it takes atleast 48 hours to send your app to the unis , so anyways if ucas doesnt send it imminent , unis will by default classify it as late.
basically, the application tracker of the unis say received on 1st of feb , but i sent it to ucas on the 31st before deadlines
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
As long as it was sent before 6pm it shouldnt be classified as late.
Reply 2
Original post by ankxx
I submitted my application 15 minutes prior to 6pm 01/31 ( official deadlines ) . How do i know if it would be classed as late or on time . Also i received an official mail right after i submitted . and today im receiving mails from unis dated 1st of february . ucas also says that it takes atleast 48 hours to send your app to the unis , so anyways if ucas doesnt send it imminent , unis will by default classify it as late

If you’re getting emails from unis then it sounds like it’s submitted and you should be fine
Reply 3
Theses are the rough dates you should hear back
If you're applying to study in 2024
16 May 2024 if you send your application by 31 January 2024.
17 July 2024 if you send your application by 30 June 2024.

If you go on your ucas account then tracking it should say when you should hear back from the universities.

I submitted mine yesterday before 6 and its says that the universities have until May to make a decision which I assume my application was sent on time and if you're says the same then you should be able to assume yours was sent on time.
(edited 2 months ago)
So long as you submitted it to UCAS on time it will be flagged as "On time=Y" and it doesn't matter about any subsequent processing delay in sending it on to your choices.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending