The Student Room Group

Describe The Person Above You Generation XII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by ranbow99
Was it Gnomeo and Juliet by any chance? :ninja:

Gnomeo and Juliet? Did Jukiet rise from the dead and have a fling with a gnome? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Gnomeo and Juliet? Did Jukiet rise from the dead and have a fling with a gnome? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool no, it's about 2 gardens of gnomes at war and two fall in love
^watches movies aimed at little kids :mmm:

Was it Gnomeo and Juliet by any chance? :ninja:

No :unimpressed: It was a movie I have watched before, yet still capable of making a guy teary-eyed >_>
^ It was on TV and I was in need of some light hearted, childish entertainment :grumble:
^ It was on TV and I was in need of some light hearted, childish entertainment :grumble:

I was only joking :sadnod: I watched Up the other day with my nieces and it actually seems quite a good movie :colondollar: Although I never got to watch all of it :sad: I shall have to watch it one day soon :moon:
^ a smurf who investigates epic things like a historian.

-__- procratsinating!
Original post by The Epicurean
I was only joking :sadnod: I watched Up the other day with my nieces and it actually seems quite a good movie :colondollar: Although I never got to watch all of it :sad: I shall have to watch it one day soon :moon:

I like that movie :ahee: Although everyone told me it was really really sad at the start and i'd cry, ok it was sad but it wasn't as sad as everyone made out :beard:
I like that movie :ahee: Although everyone told me it was really really sad at the start and i'd cry, ok it was sad but it wasn't as sad as everyone made out :beard:

I definitely need to watch the whole movie soon :yep: I always assumed most new kids movies were rubbish and didn't compare to the classics of our days, but Up actually looks decent :yep: :smile:

Original post by hannahchan
^ a smurf who investigates epic things like a historian.

-__- procratsinating!

Interesting description :beard:

Also, so many red gems! :zomg: Have some rep :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
I definitely need to watch the whole movie soon :yep: I always assumed most new kids movies were rubbish and didn't compare to the classics of our days, but Up actually looks decent :yep: :smile:

Interesting description :beard:

Also, so many red gems! :zomg: Have some rep :smile:

loool thank you! I know.. :rolleyes:
loool thank you! I know.. :rolleyes:

What did you say/do which got you so much neg rep? :beard:
Is curious

^Is not watching a sad movie like I am right now >_<

shaddap, it wasn't that long :unimpressed:

No I watched something far better than a sad movie. Sad movies suck

Yes it was i wouldn't be surprised if it was longer than half an hour
Original post by Converse girl
Is curious

No I watched something far better than a sad movie. Sad movies suck

Yes it was i wouldn't be surprised if it was longer than half an hour

Sad movies can be good :sadnod: Especially when they actually make you teary-eyed :yep:

It was only like 5 mins max! :grumble:

I have no idea.. :frown:.

I guess maybe some opinions were too strong.. and people couldn't handle it. :wink:
Sad movies can be good :sadnod: Especially when they actually make you teary-eyed :yep:

It was only like 5 mins max! :grumble:

Nope. The only time I has ever been emotional over a movie was when dobby died in Harry potter

:cry2:

Whatever floats your boat
It was more than 5 minutes
Nope. The only time I has ever been emotional over a movie was when dobby died in Harry potter

:cry2:

Whatever floats your boat

I get sad at sooo many movies, like I cried in Toy Story 3 fgs :rolleyes: :getmecoat:
Reply 596
I have no idea.. :frown:.

I guess maybe some opinions were too strong.. and people couldn't handle it. :wink:

She's a bad girl :wink:

The one for me :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get sad at sooo many movies, like I cried in Toy Story 3 fgs :rolleyes: :getmecoat:

Lol what there is nothing sad in toy story 3!!!
Reply 598

Telk that to my eyes when I first saw Andy saying goodbye to Woody :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ understands me :cry2:

The beginning when Andy was throwing out his toys, I dunno, I think it was because it was one of my all time favourite movies when I was a kid and it just brought back memories :moon: and the toys thinking that Andy would stay a kid forever but everyone eventually has to grow up.

All those things together made me cry :mmm: That or i'm just talking a load of rubbish :mmm: (probably the latter)

Quick Reply

Latest