The Student Room Group

Describe The Person Above You Generation XII

Scroll to see replies

You should give up, old man. :smug:
Reply 981
Original post by Hellcat12
I fancy Eagles only.
I do wear a lot of black, it's my favourite colour. Nah, hair are naturally black plus I don't like flaunting my body so you wouldn't find many full body pics of me here exceeding my face and hair.
I have applied :biggrin:. But my top priority is a Harvard School of a Business.

yes, eagles are definitely beautiful, majestic and graceful creatures :smile: I used to be in love with owls when I was little, come to think of it....you know, Harry Potter influence :biggrin:

Okay, so the pic wasn't edited to appear you like black :smile: it suit you ! I barely do full-body pics either, the ones I have are only from holidays :biggrin:
Yay, natural black ! My mom is as well. But my dad is kinda blond, so I ended up being blondish brunette originally, tho' as the years went by, it darkened quite a bit.. :'(

wow, harvard ! best of luck to you, then ! My classmate's brother is a third year there, tho' I have no idea what major :smile: Why business though ? I would have quessed something more ..unusual ? :smile: Well, I am applying for business management, so i ain't the one to talk :biggrin:

where are you from ? if you don't mind, that is.. :smile:
Reply 983
^is allegedly old

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katarinka
yes, eagles are definitely beautiful, majestic and graceful creatures :smile: I used to be in love with owls when I was little, come to think of it....you know, Harry Potter influence :biggrin:

Okay, so the pic wasn't edited to appear you like black :smile: it suit you ! I barely do full-body pics either, the ones I have are only from holidays :biggrin:
Yay, natural black ! My mom is as well. But my dad is kinda blond, so I ended up being blondish brunette originally, tho' as the years went by, it darkened quite a bit.. :'(

wow, harvard ! best of luck to you, then ! My classmate's brother is a third year there, tho' I have no idea what major :smile: Why business though ? I would have quessed something more ..unusual ? :smile: Well, I am applying for business management, so i ain't the one to talk :biggrin:

where are you from ? if you don't mind, that is.. :smile:

Agreed! Ooohhh, so you are an HP fan too!

:biggrin: I have a bunch but I will post them when I get the confidence. I am too unappealing you see, I haven't got the luscious curves to start with.

Thanks. Business Administration is my favourite course, I would hopefully earn well and get a good job (family business benefits :wink:). Plus it's way more interesting and authoritative than the science fields and as I love being an authority figure, interactive and being naturally business oriented, it suits me.
That's nice to know.

U.A.E., Dubai. Yourself?
Original post by McRite
^is allegedly old

Posted from TSR Mobile

^Finally put up a selfie and got rid of monkeys! :woo:
I knew it was! :unimpressed:
It belongs to the Monkey family too!
^Unimaginative
Reply 987
Agreed! Ooohhh, so you are an HP fan too!

:biggrin: I have a bunch but I will post them when I get the confidence. I am too unappealing you see, I haven't got the luscious curves to start with.

Thanks. Business Administration is my favourite course, I would hopefully earn well and get a good job (family business benefits :wink:). Plus it's way more interesting and authoritative than the science fields and as I love being an authority figure, interactive and being naturally business oriented, it suits me.
That's nice to know.

U.A.E., Dubai. Yourself?

Yes, book-based Lucius is used to be my platonic love :biggrin: luscious curves don't always equal appealing :smile: and yes, I definitely agree with the bits about business, those are some of my reasons as well :smile: plus in my case pure fascination with business in general. :biggrin:

I am from the so called heart of europe, slovakia :smile:
well, i am off to work some more on my PS....kind of failed in the beginning as i made it incredibly long :biggrin:

hope to see you around :smile: and GL !
Reply 988
:unimpressed: as well as you

Posted from TSR Mobile
I cares not. Still ape family.

^ True that!
^cannot possibly hate job applications as much as me >_<

Original post by boumavilla
Knew it meant something. :holmes:

That's very neat, it's something which is thrown around so much about not using violence to prove a point, but I never knew there was a term used for it...let alone a flag! :lol:

Haha, you were right :wink:

A better and more appropriate term to use is civil disobedience. Gandhi and Martin Luther King are great examples of people who have employed civil disobedience which is essentially non-violent activism. The Black civil rights movement used many civil disobedience tactics such as the Montgomery bus boycott.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by McRite
Why is it unacceptable?

Edit:Malcolm was actually my grandad's name.

I wasn't being serious :colonhash:

Reply 992
^is rarely serious :colonhash: :ahee:
^is always cereal
^ Fails to amuse others.
^doesn't appreciate my humour :colonhash:

^ Fails to amuse others.

I amuse myself and that is all that matters in life :smile:
Original post by The Epicurean
^doesn't appreciate my humour :colonhash:

I amuse myself and that is all that matters in life :smile:

^Is self centred.

That's pretty interesting, to be honest.
^ His funeral has been arranged.
Reply 998
^has to be very careful with his words

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ reminds me of Ritz biscuits...

Quick Reply

Latest