Reply 1183
^Apparently is a fan of pepsi

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ The Gordon Gecko of Users.
^Evidently isn't a spammer.
Original post by Qaz25
Duuuudddessss... you guys are all still around? :zomg:

Commitment that is! :tongue:

Hey :wavey:, long time no talk. How you been?

Duuuddddeeee I've only been on here for nearly 2 years that's not long. Whereas you on the other hand its going on 6 years :zomg:
Reply 1187
Original post by Meeeee:)
Hey :wavey:, long time no talk. How you been?

Duuuddddeeee I've only been on here for nearly 2 years that's not long. Whereas you on the other hand its going on 6 years :zomg:

I've been average. Up and down. Nothing good to be honest at the moment. How about youuuuu?

Hey, 2 years is a long time if I say it is a'right :tongue: Well... I have spent the last year and a bit having not posted much at all... but yeh I guess I'm a bit of an ol' timer now :redface:

Besides... it's only been 5 years :innocent:
(edited 10 years ago)
^Has a big catch up with his boyfriend hijacking the thread :colonhash:
Reply 1189
^ jealous much :wink:

p.s. I make the rules :biggrin:
^Has an interesting username.
Original post by Qaz25
I've been average. Up and down. Nothing good to be honest at the moment. How about youuuuu?

Hey, 2 years is a long time if I say it is a'right :tongue: Well... I have spent the last year and a bit having not posted much at all... but yeh I guess I'm a bit of an ol' timer now :redface:

Besides... it's only been 5 years :innocent:

I've been good :yep:

Well of course if you say it then it must be :rolleyes:. :congrats: you're learning to live without TSR :smile:.

Only 5 years? 5 going on 6 years is a lonnng time :yep:.
Reply 1192
Original post by Meeeee:)
I've been good :yep:

Well of course if you say it then it must be :rolleyes:. :congrats: you're learning to live without TSR :smile:.

Only 5 years? 5 going on 6 years is a lonnng time :yep:.

That's good to hear :smile:

I can sense sarcasm :hmpf: Yeh you'll get to that stage one day where you won't think of TSR :wink:

Yeh ONLY 5 years :tongue: I reckon you'll be here longer than that :ahee:
Reply 1193
^still thought of TSR after 5 years without it
Hazelnut chocolate fudge :yum:

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ Youuuu:frown:
Original post by Qaz25
Duuuudddessss... you guys are all still around? :zomg:

Commitment that is! :tongue:

OMG, I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth or something! But you're safe and sound >_< :hugs:

Awks, but yeah i'm still here. Wouldn't call myself a regular anymore though, If that makes it less sad :mmm:
Reply 1197
^has apparently been around.for a.long time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1198
Original post by ranbow99
OMG, I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth or something! But you're safe and sound >_< :hugs:

Awks, but yeah i'm still here. Wouldn't call myself a regular anymore though, If that makes it less sad :mmm:

At one point I actually had :zomg: But luckily gravity pulled me back in :wink:

Haha, are you not proud to be a regular? :tongue: You aren't sad... you never were :smile:

Hope everything is well!

^ has apparently not been around long enough... have you always gone by that username or are you someone else in disguise :holmes:
Original post by Qaz25
That's good to hear :smile:

I can sense sarcasm :hmpf: Yeh you'll get to that stage one day where you won't think of TSR :wink:

Yeh ONLY 5 years :tongue: I reckon you'll be here longer than that :ahee:

You sense right then :u:

If you think 5 years is ONLY, I wonder what you think is lonnnnnnnnnng? :holmes:. Do you reckon :beard:, but what if I'm planning to leave tomorrow :hmmm:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest