The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

what does "Subject to Approval" mean?

Hi i am looking to apply to the course Business Management and GCU, however i am confused about the subject title saying subject to approval next to it.

eg.

http://www.gcu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/business-management-subject-to-approval-9773.php?loc=uk

could anyone please tell me what this means?
Reply 1
I think it means that the university still haven't confirmed if the course will actually take place yet, but if it's approved then it will :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
do you think it would be a bad idea to apply to a "subject to approval" course?
Reply 3
If you would like to take the course there's nothing wrong with applying, on ucas, if a course is discontinued that you have applied for, you are given another choice, so there's no harm:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abn63
Hi i am looking to apply to the course Business Management and GCU, however i am confused about the subject title saying subject to approval next to it.

eg.

http://www.gcu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/business-management-subject-to-approval-9773.php?loc=uk

could anyone please tell me what this means?

I'm a bit late at replying and this is probably not of use anymore but it just means they are looking at the subjects being taught and possibly reconsidering what they are teaching and when
I applied in Ulster university london campus and my program is subject to approval . I already applied for my cas so how long it takes to issue cas any idea?
Reply 6
Original post by meharsaad222
I applied in Ulster university london campus and my program is subject to approval . I already applied for my cas so how long it takes to issue cas any idea?

I'm also applying for a course at Birmingham campus subject to approval and I'm yet to get my CAS. Any luck with yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending