The Student Room Group

Meaning of this quote

What does I’m loyal because it’s in me not because I need you mean
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
What does I’m loyal because it’s in me not because I need you mean

That they are not staying with you because they are emotionally dependent on you, but because they are "loyal". However it sounds more like because they are obliged? It's defo not a nice thing to say to your partner.
Reply 2
Original post by Dazza07h
That they are not staying with you because they are emotionally dependent on you, but because they are "loyal". However it sounds more like because they are obliged? It's defo not a nice thing to say to your partner.

I didn’t say it my partner reposted it on her TikTok so I’m that term what does it mean
Reply 3
I didn’t say it my partner reposted it on her TikTok so I’m that term what does it mean

Oh is it one of those cheesy TikToks where they have like quotes that show their independent?
Reply 4
Oh is it one of those cheesy TikToks where they have like quotes that show their independent?

Yeah what does that mean :/
Reply 5
Yeah what does that mean :/

Its either your partner just trying to show independence on tiktok for validation or to be cool or smth, or its an indirect attack, for the lack of a better word, at you? Does she always post tiktoks like this? Or after a breakup? I cant really tell you what it means without context
Reply 6
Its either your partner just trying to show independence on tiktok for validation or to be cool or smth, or its an indirect attack, for the lack of a better word, at you? Does she always post tiktoks like this? Or after a breakup? I cant really tell you what it means without context

She always post TikTok’s like this she always goes by quotes
maybe they are trying to say that they are a loyal person 🙃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending