The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by DaveSmith99
The point was to illustrate form. We are a better team than 9th place now, you were a better team than 7th at this point last year.

We weren't when we were 7th. We started awfully, didn't get going til Jan.
Reply 81
:frown:
Reply 82
Flamini has been awesome.
Jack Wilshere. What a scumbag. When you can't beat another team and things aren't going right, start smoking a ciggar and put your middle finger up to the opposing fans. #FutureArsenalCaptain l0l!
yes mert!
Reply 85
penalty - oh dear.

on a positive note, no away team has scored three goals at the Eithad other than Bayern Munich (until now!)

Whoever draws Man City in the Champions League will enjoy being slaughtered :cool:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 86
Incredible amount of goals in this match. Good game for the neutral.
Reply 87
Original post by cleveradam
Jack Wilshere. What a scumbag. When you can't beat another team and things aren't going right, start smoking a ciggar and put your middle finger up to the opposing fans. #FutureArsenalCaptain l0l!

Shutup you tramp :colone::colone:
Bendtner has to start against Chelsea, I'm done with that French pony Giroud!!
3 goals scored.. youd think that would be enough to atleast get a point.. but have just looked so awful going back.

Credit to city, that most of that was due to their quality going forward - but not having Kos didnt help, as well as some really sloppy play just after scoring..
17 goals conceded so far and 6 from man City :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to complain about having two goals incorrectly ruled out, but the defending renders it a bit irrelevant doesn't it?

Doesn't rule us out for the title, but bleh. ****'s sake.
ah well.. all in all though, its not the end of the world - I think we all knew it was coming, and it is not a result that will decide the season..

Thats next weeks game.. chelsea at home feels huge now!, loose that, and drop to 3rd.. win, or draw, and be top for christmas.

Big big big game
Reply 93
Wipe the slate clean. Nine days rest. Busy Xmas period. Onto the next one. Still proud of the boys for putting us in the position we're in despite been massively let down by the clubs transfer policy incompetence.

Poignant to me arteta didn't start- hopefully arsene sees him as been redundant.

Let the haters have their day, we know what happened after the villa game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
I mean who actually thought we would go to City and get a win? A draw, maybe. But not for a second did I think we would beat them after Everton and Napoli. We were really unlucky on the day with offside decisions and losing Koscielny. Its no shame losing here though, this team will bully everyone at home. We just need to make sure we beat Chelsea. If we managed to beat Everton this wouldn't have been such a problem but there you go.

3 points against Chelsea or I'll be doubting our chances
Ozil's behaviour at the end of the game was disgraceful!
Tottenham ****ers wanna laugh but they couldn't even muster one goal. Man Utd joking about like as if your team isn't in 9th place.
Reply 97
Where was Cazorla and Gibbs? I don't think Monreal is good enough tbh. has no sense of position
Original post by poiuytrewq54321
Ozil's behaviour at the end of the game was disgraceful!

What did he do?
Reply 99
Linesman was an absolute joke out there ridiculously poor officiating

Latest