The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

PGCE 2014 Applicants QUB (Queen's University Belfast)

Scroll to see replies

Hey Kerry I've just had my interview! The panel were lovely and it was honesty so relaxed and just like a conversation. Hope your interview goes well 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
It's going to be a long wait... I'll have no finger nails left by April.
Reply 322
This waiting is killing me! Anybody any idea if we are going to hear early April?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No idea. I hope it will be the beginning but it will most likely be mid to end of the month.
Reply 324
Just wondering if anyone else is on the same boat. I was offered an interview for the Biology PGCE in Feb but I was unable to attend because I had already made arrangements to attend another PGCE interview in Liverpool. I was just wondering was anyone else in the same situation and had they heard anything from Queens about getting their interview rearranged?
Did you ask about getting your interview rearranged? They are usually very accommodating if they can be.
Reply 326
Yeah i spoke with them. They finally got back to me today to rearrange for tuesday so thats a relief :smile:
That's good. They will usually do their best to help you out if they can. Good luck on Tuesday!
Reply 328
Thanks!!
Reply 329
Hi there does anyone know when we would hear anything ?
Reply 330
I was told at the earliest April, that was for the English pgce. They are closed until the 13th April so it'll definitely be after that anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Queens have to wait for the Department for Education to release their numbers first and once that's done we should hear soon after, but at this rate it will be mid to end of April I think. It's such a nightmare waiting. You put your life on hold for so many months and the likelihood of getting a place is slim because they can take so few.
I see the department have released their numbers! Queens are getting 138 places (across all courses) - the same as last year. Let's hope they will be able to offer a few more English places now!!
Reply 333
Oh great thanks for sharing this info! Shouldn't be long now 🙈 good luck to all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, hopefully we'll all hear soon. Good luck to all!
Reply 335
My portal just updated got accepted to English PGCE! 😁😁 can't believe it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too! I think I'm going to pass out!!
Reply 337
Haha I know the feeling! Congrats! 😄😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 338
Congrats on getting a place, it's a great achievement. Mine hasn't been updated so no place :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It may take a while for them to filter through so don't be despondent just yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending