Hello!
Reply 2
Original post by RugbyShirley21
Hello!

Hellooooooooooooo
Reply 3
I think last year people
from the waitlist started getting offers mid April
Any international students on the wait list? Also does anyone know how many international students are on the wait list and how many got an offer off the wait list last year?
Reply 5
hello, im on the waitlist as well (for dentistry though) im an international student too
Hi, I’m also on the waiting list and was wondering whether any of you have book accom even though you might not get a place?
Reply 7
Original post by Giraffe8105
Hi, I’m also on the waiting list and was wondering whether any of you have book accom even though you might not get a place?

Don’t think you can book anything till you have an offer .
Reply 8
Hello all, glad to join you all in this group. Fingers crossed for those of us waiting for an offer!!
Reply 9
Original post by MedTara
Hello all, glad to join you all in this group. Fingers crossed for those of us waiting for an offer!!

Thank you for joining! I made this thread because I kept checking the student room like crazy waiting to see if a waitlister had received an offer. However on the official QUB thread it was just filled with people talking about the offer holder thread. Hopefully QUB will make their mind about us any day now
Does anyone know how many places the hold list usually moves before may 18th?
Reply 11
Original post by jimmygaabby
Does anyone know how many places the hold list usually moves before may 18th?

Difficult to know .. last year they made 236 offers and it went down to 310 by May 18th .This year they made 300 offers . We don’t know how many of us are on the wait list yet so hard to guess . There will definitely be movement . Fingers crossed
Reply 12
Is there anyone waiting with other offers ?
Anyone heard any news today?
Yes I am!
Reply 15
Original post by RugbyShirley21
Yes I am!

Have you had something ?
Original post by RafaD
Have you had something ?

Had something??
Reply 17
Thought you meant you heard from QUB .. but I think you meant you’ve had an offer from elsewhere .. guessing no one has heard yet
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by RafaD
Thought you meant you heard from QUB .. but I think you meant you’ve had an offer from elsewhere .. guessing no one has heard yet

Yeah no sorry misunderstood you. Yeah I've not heard from QUB...
Thank you for making this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending