Crisps
*bops to Livin' On a Prayer*

*applies to join soc*

Careful, you've got me singing it now!

Woah-wa-woah, wa-wa-woah-wah-woah...
yeahhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh yeahhhh wooooooo wooaaah wooooo
oohhhhhh yeahhhhhh yeah yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
where did this soc spring up!!

went to see the Jovi for the first time this summer (at manchester) and have become a bit obsessive with their music since, was a great gig!
Oh yeah Manchester was amazing, still cant believe they did Dry County, once you go to a bon jovi concert your hooked and want more and more.
Reply 66
Jon waved at me :smile:
Juno your lucky :p:
Carl1982
Oh yeah Manchester was amazing, still cant believe they did Dry County, once you go to a bon jovi concert your hooked and want more and more.

ill admit to not knowing Dry County before the gig:redface:

but the reaction of those around me to it showed it was a special song, and ive had it on my ipod loads since then! and am now word perfect!!
Reply 69
Rooftopcowboy

but the reaction of those around me to it showed it was a special song, and ive had it on my ipod loads since then! and am now word perfect!!

We didn't get Dry County at Milton Keynes. :frown: It's, like, the obssessional fans song, it is so lovely. That guitar solo is awesome. Only Richie one that even comes close is Next 100 Years.
Ah yes next 100 years they haven't done that live for a while, think last time was Huddersfield in 2001.
Finally!!!!!! A soc dedicated to the best rock band ever!!! woo hoo - Pls put me down as an official member :smile: :smile:

Went to see the band for the first time this yr (Manc and MK Nite 2) - well, I don't really need to tell you all how amazing it was, do i??? Esp. Dry County at Manc :eek: :suith:
Hehehe was you the girl standing next to me :p:
Just found this on backstagejbj, Jon is considering giving up acting

Rocker JON BON JOVI is set to give his Hollywood career one more try, but accepts he's not really cut out to be a movie star. Despite taking acting lessons and making his mark in a handful of films and TV series, Bon Jovi admits he hates Tinseltown's audition process and would much rather be in the studio or on stage with his band. He says, "What I've found about Hollywood is you're not even back at the airport yet and you're out of their minds. "It's not, `What have you done in your career,' or, `What have you done for me lately?' It's, 'What have you done for me today?' It's a pretty rotten existence to be in. "It's a lot better for me being the director, producer and star, when you make a record, than it is to go and stand in that long line and wait for your audition. "I just wish I had more control the way my idol FRANK SINATRA had." That said, the rocker admits he has "one more project" planned and he hopes to concentrate on that when his Bon Jovi touring commitments are fulfilled.
Carl1982
Just found this on backstagejbj, Jon is considering giving up acting

Rocker JON BON JOVI is set to give his Hollywood career one more try, but accepts he's not really cut out to be a movie star. Despite taking acting lessons and making his mark in a handful of films and TV series, Bon Jovi admits he hates Tinseltown's audition process and would much rather be in the studio or on stage with his band. He says, "What I've found about Hollywood is you're not even back at the airport yet and you're out of their minds. "It's not, `What have you done in your career,' or, `What have you done for me lately?' It's, 'What have you done for me today?' It's a pretty rotten existence to be in. "It's a lot better for me being the director, producer and star, when you make a record, than it is to go and stand in that long line and wait for your audition. "I just wish I had more control the way my idol FRANK SINATRA had." That said, the rocker admits he has "one more project" planned and he hopes to concentrate on that when his Bon Jovi touring commitments are fulfilled.

Ah thats a shame because I've always liked his acting work, however I can definitely see his point of view and if it means he concentrates more on his music and it makes him happier and more relaxed then it can only be a good thing.
He's not a bad actor but he's better at his day job in front of the fans performing.
Reply 76
His acting isn't bad, but I prefer his music, so I am pleased. Let us have a Richie solo album before the new stuff though, please? :smile:
Reply 77
Rooftopcowboy

:eek: They played Dry County at the gig?! Can't beat that guitar solo in the middle. My second fave song (after Bed of Roses)

Awwww! I wish I wish I could have gone now! :bawling:
Reply 78
just discovered this soc... very very cool. pleeeeeeeeeease can i join?? *looks cute* - you know you want me to...
hehe! i was gutted to miss the MK gigs this year (badly timed -but nevertheless supremely cool- interrailing trip :mad: !) and ive never seen them live!! *sulks*
mathschick
just discovered this soc... very very cool. pleeeeeeeeeease can i join?? *looks cute* - you know you want me to...
hehe! i was gutted to miss the MK gigs this year (badly timed -but nevertheless supremely cool- interrailing trip :mad: !) and ive never seen them live!! *sulks*

Yay another bon jovi fan, wow you don't live that far from me, such a shame you missed the gig at MK it was fantastic, they'll be back though, seriously i'd get a ticket next time, it's well worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest