The Student Room Group

Have you Had a teacher that would be so fu*king mean to you?

I have my 6th grade teacher,idk If he has something against me,because he would say the most unimportant sh*it and make it seem like I nuke the fu**ing world,like he would say stuff only to me,while the girl who sit next to me are watching monkeys! MONKEY BON BON,to be exact.you know when someone had to be sent to another class, a kid who was my friend had to go to my class,idk what he did,but my teacher said no,so of course I was wondering why he had to come into the class,and I said this to myself out loud where it looks like you talking to yourself ,and he said mind your Business it has nothing to do with you boy,then of course my dumb as* said,so now I can’t talk? And was so noteworthy my class mates took notice!
Reply 1
Maybe your teacher is singling you out and on your back because you are intelligent and you don't realise just how bright you are. They can see you have potential and don't want you to waste it. Right now you are wasting your talent by railing against the system and your tutors.The not so bright in your class are babysitting themselves into a life of zoning out on games. You have a choice.

If you answer back and mouth off you draw attention to yourself. That works both ways. If you are good you get the credit, but if you cause disruption any sign of trouble and the first person everyone is looking for is you.

Try to just shut up and learn. Amaze your tutors by just getting your head down and by dealing with your own sh*t not that of others.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending