The Student Room Group

What are you doing for New Year's Eve?

It's a quiet night in for me this year. Give me some vicarious party-time with tales of your big NYE plans... :cool:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i will be sleeping lol
edit- and on tsr of course
(edited 10 years ago)
TSR or watching fireworks or sleeping.
Reply 3
I'll be at church, unlike the rest of my generation. :rolleyes:
Just having a casual party with family and family friends, nothing wild :redface:
Same as any other year, watch fireworks....staying up to midnight, wish sister a happy birthday...I guess I'll be on tsr too :lol:
Reply 6
I will be chilling out with a good mate and back to back HIMYM and BBT, with a bottle of Jack for him and a box of chocolate for me. Ace :smile:
Reply 7
Sleep is probably going to hit me :tongue: (may drink some wine before though :tongue: )
Watching films
Reply 9
TSR
Well after being painfully rejected by my friend to go down to london to see the fireworks, i'll be sitting at home watching the fireworks in the living room, then wish my mum and my brother a happy new year, maybe grandparents if they ring, then go to bed. *sniff* *sniff*
(edited 10 years ago)
Room 6 in London 02, should be a big night but wont be home until like 9 the next morning.
Going to a party at church and then going out with some friends.
Original post by VDW
I'll be at church, unlike the rest of my generation. :rolleyes:

Who goes to church on NYE? :s-smilie:
Reply 14
Original post by Maid Marian
Who goes to church on NYE? :s-smilie:

please stop talking to me... please :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by battycatlady
Going to a party at church and then going out with some friends.

respect for the church part my man. Not sure about your other plans though; how about doing an all-nighter with the Almightie Father instead?
(edited 10 years ago)
getting smashed in London.
Original post by VDW
please stop talking to me... please :frown:

Why? :sad:
Reply 18
skype, TSR and viewing the fireworks on TV
keep my eyes on the clock till its 00:00 exact and be the first to text everyone in 2014

Quick Reply

Latest