The Student Room Group

Tights

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
as in suspenders? do you want your girlfriend to play around with fancy hosiery or do you just mean you get off on her wearing tights? Either way I don't think it's strange, and I wear tights all the time anyway. There's a great scene from Burlesque (the movie) for you where she puts on her tights very seductively (you're welcome)
Original post by Smushy
as in suspenders? do you want your girlfriend to play around with fancy hosiery or do you just mean you get off on her wearing tights? Either way I don't think it's strange, and I wear tights all the time anyway. There's a great scene from Burlesque (the movie) for you where she puts on her tights very seductively (you're welcome)

If I had a significant other, it would be I get off her wearing tights.
Reply 42
Original post by furryface12
I may have to google this, it had never even occurred to me that it could exist...

There is even a market for used tights.
Original post by meenu89
There is even a market for used tights.

:eek: Well I have plenty of them around the place, with or without holes? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
It's not weird at all. Think about how stockings have become fetishised. They are often sheer, giving a glimpse of the woman's legs which they are hugging (as well as her crotch), a woman's legs are already sexually fetishised and therefore the tights themselves are seen as titillating. Same logic could be applied to any ladies undergarments, really.
Reply 45
Not so much with tights but I do prefer anything that is above or below the knees.
I think I have a fetish with stockings/kneehigh socks. I have quite a few with different patterns and colours.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by furryface12
:eek: Well I have plenty of them around the place, with or without holes? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think they will mind. I can only go on what my husband likes.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 47
No, it isn't creepy.
Reply 48
Original post by Zhy
No, it isn't creepy.

We were waiting for you.
Reply 49
Id gladly pay £20 for used tights its one of our basic prehistoric sences smell
Creepy. I would have thought it more normal for a guy to prefer the sight of bare legs. Plus tights are rather unhygienic. A classic case of the fashion industry selling women something that is not good for us just so they can make money.
I like wearing tights.

I feel sexy in them.

tights4.jpg
Reply 52
Original post by EmmaBurton
Creepy. I would have thought it more normal for a guy to prefer the sight of bare legs. Plus tights are rather unhygienic. A classic case of the fashion industry selling women something that is not good for us just so they can make money.

How are tights unhygienic? :confused: I would've thought that if anything it'd be more unhygienic not to wear them with a skirt as your feet would be sweating into your shoes.

Anyway OP no I don't think it's creepy or strange. I imagine it's pretty common actually.
Original post by gemmam
How are tights unhygienic? :confused: I would've thought that if anything it'd be more unhygienic not to wear them with a skirt as your feet would be sweating into your shoes.

Tights can cause your bits to get hot and sweaty and can cause conditions such as cystitis and vulvodynia. If you come down with one of these lurgies the docs generally advise not wearing tights or trousers for a while so some air can get to you down there.
Reply 54
Original post by EmmaBurton
Tights can cause your bits to get hot and sweaty and can cause conditions such as cystitis and vulvodynia. If you come down with one of these lurgies the docs generally advise not wearing tights or trousers for a while so some air can get to you down there.

Thats not related to being unhygienic, those things could actually be caused by using bubble bath and other perfumed products. They can also be caused by having sex, medication, using tampons, some contraceptives etc I imagine you're probably just as or even more likely to develop those conditions from one of the aforementioned than from wearing a pair of tights.
(edited 10 years ago)
Yeah i do do u like to wear them xx
Original post by Maid Marian
It's a bit weird. Why do you have a fetish for tights?

Yeah do u like to wear them
Original post by Nylonlover
Yeah do u like to wear them

Yeah, wear them all the time.

Quick Reply

Latest