The Student Room Group

what does it feel like to wear a school skirt?

what does it feel like to wear a school skirt? i’m a boy so i’ve never worn one
Doesn’t really feel any different cus I’ve worn one for so long now. Almost like it’s become part of me, which is worrying...
It's just clothing. It doesn't feel different or special.
Reply 3
Original post by sinfonietta
It's just clothing. It doesn't feel different or special.

shall i just wear a school skirt like one of them pleated ones?
Reply 4
Original post by itscourtchicks
Doesn’t really feel any different cus I’ve worn one for so long now. Almost like it’s become part of me, which is worrying...

shall i just wear a pleated school skirt with like tights? tbh i’m kinda interested
annoying when it rains. cause my skirt is soaking at the bottom and then it touches my leg and i’m itching and it’s ugly
Original post by Idkbri18
shall i just wear a pleated school skirt with like tights? tbh i’m kinda interested

do whatever makes u comfortable and happy

Whatever floats your boat
I wore them every day of school for 13 years, in winter its gave me freezing legs and cold burns on my thighs, summer it made sweaty legs rub each other, any time I had to wear itchy tights that holed at the slightest catch or bare legs which had their own problems, think how to adjust it each time I sit and pull down every few minutes, tights needing pulled up constantly. And boys like you could see my knickers any time I sat down. Feel lucky you can wear trousers all the time. Haven't worn a skirt since I left school and never will if I can, now 2nd year at uni.
I got used to wearing them quickly I think it just feels like normal now, it is more trousers that I'm not overly comfortable wearing. I will on the odd occasion wear leggings but I am always in a skirt. If you are interested in knowing what it is like to wear a skirt you could try on a short skirt your mum or sister might have when they aren't around to see what it is like.

I wore a skirt everyday in school all year round, we had two types of skirts we had the tighter ones for everyday and a different skirt for PE lessons which was a wrap around part pleated skirt which was more floaty which I really liked
Original post by scorpion95
I wore a skirt everyday in school all year round, we had two types of skirts we had the tighter ones for everyday and a different skirt for PE lessons which was a wrap around part pleated skirt which was more floaty which I really liked

I forgot the PE skirt :redface: Couldn't even wear tights with it on the hockey pitch in January.
It just feels like a skirt, lol. I wear them all the time. Feels comfy and kind of free. I prefer mine without tights, so go bare legs but boys can end up perving at your knickers!
Original post by amy14081263
It just feels like a skirt, lol. I wear them all the time. Feels comfy and kind of free. I prefer mine without tights, so go bare legs but boys can end up perving at your knickers!

Boys will be boys :frown:
Thankfully most of that stops when they grow up and mature a bit.
I wear skirts all the time, and find them no different to guys wearing trousers.
At the end of the day, its just an item of clothing.
Wear what you feel comfortable in.
You be you. Xx
what does it feel like to wear a school skirt? i’m a boy so i’ve never worn one

Feels normal I mean it’s a piece of fabric-

Quick Reply

Latest