The Student Room Group

What do girls think of people with tights fetishes?

I told my girlfriend about it and ever since then she stopped wearing them and doesn't seem to be into me anymore
Reply 1
My ex boyfriend had a huge tight fetish, it didn’t bother me and I wore them more because he liked them and mostly worse them for his sexual arousal. My current boyfriend does not have a fetish for them, but finds it incredibly sexy when I wear them, I do feel a lot more comfortable knowing he just finds them attractive instead of fetishizing them.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
My ex boyfriend had a huge tight fetish, it didn’t bother me and I wore them more because he liked them and mostly worse them for his sexual arousal. My current boyfriend does not have a fetish for them, but finds it incredibly sexy when I wear them, I do feel a lot more comfortable knowing he just finds them attractive instead of fetishizing them.

*wore them, not worse
Reply 3
It depends on what the tights fetish specifically involves and whether its anything illegal.
Biting tights or stealing them tends to attract hostile reactions.

Assuming everything always consensual between adults, legal with limited potential for forseeable injuries- most of the girls I know are generally either are not bothered or detest it.
Very similar to the main attitudes towards feet connected fetishes.
So you're just gonna keep making these threads huh?
Reply 5
Original post by londonmyst
It depends on what the tights fetish specifically involves and whether its anything illegal.
Biting tights or stealing them tends to attract hostile reactions.

Assuming everything always consensual between adults, legal with limited potential for forseeable injuries- most of the girls I know are generally either are not bothered or detest it.
Very similar to the main attitudes towards feet connected fetishes.

Bruh that's my dinner plans for tomorrow scrapped
I like tights….

On my bedroom floor

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending