The Student Room Group

Does spin the bottle count as 'first kiss'?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Precious Illusions
Yo.

ohhhhh k den, I'll stick to plastic.

hows bout me and you try dat first kiss. Nomsayin?
Reply 21
Original post by uktotalgamer
hows bout me and you try dat first kiss. Nomsayin?

Sure, I'll bring the bottle. I'll use it on you first. :evil:

Original post by james1211
Memorable at least? :dontknow: :colondollar:

I think I'd wanna suppress it :eek:

Anyway, no more derailing.

I would say it counts OP, if it was a kiss with tongues etc.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Sure, I'll bring the bottle. I'll use it on you first. :evil:

I think I'd wanna suppress it :eek:

Anyway, no more derailing.

I would say it counts OP, if it was a kiss with tongues etc.

Didn't know you were that kinky...
Reply 23
Original post by uktotalgamer
Didn't know you were that kinky...

Bares.

Technically, it is a kiss. So I guess it could count as a first kiss.

However, kisses come on a scale of significance. They are numbered - level 1, level 2, level 2+ and level 3

Level 1:- Your level one kiss is characterised by one or more of the kissers partaking in the kiss through a feeling of compulsion, with no other emotion attached. Example may be a kiss as a result of playing spin the bottle or any other game. This kiss essentially means nothing - or at least isn't supposed to mean anything. The kiss is just a result of someone playing along.

Level 2:- These are more challenging. They occur in situations where a kiss is not a natural consequence of the action. As such, some manipulation from one or more of the actors is required in order to ensure that the kiss happens. The important feature of a level two kiss is that there is no certainty of repeated kiss sessions and that the kiss may be followed up with feelings of remorse, awkwardness or both. A common feature of level two kisses is that intoxication is often a factor. A level two kiss may take place at a night club between two drunk strangers, for example. Where a kiss in these circumstances takes place between people who know each other, it may fall into level two plus.

Level 3:- The most significant kiss. Between two lovers. No more needs to be said.
(edited 10 years ago)
Yeah it does imo...
The other day we were playing spin the bottle but kissing on cheeks only. It was my turn to kiss a guy and as I was leaning in for a kiss on the cheek. He turned his head making his lips kiss mine does it still count
Original post by TheGalwayGirl
I had a debate with my friend about this and I'm curious to hear the views of TSR. I think that when you play spin the bottle, it doesn't actually count as a 'first kiss'. I know that it is a kiss but it's just a game. She says it counts because it is still a kiss.

What do you all think?

Well it is an actual kiss with someone who isn't a relative, so yes. But if a first kiss means something to the person then I suppose they'd only count it with someone they're with as you could always just say 'only a game', 'only a club' etc.
Original post by tory88
I would say it doesn't count, otherwise any kiss can count. And then everyone's first kiss was goodnight to their parents.

Exactly, so if it’s like a dare or sum than by all means it dosent count. It’s like if you don’t do it than you are punished (in truth or dare). So like... that’s saying if you kissed your dog it’s a first kiss. So I agree
I think personally if you or said person spins and it happens to land the one you want to kiss, you then can consider that “YOUR first Kiss” but whilst keeping in mind definitely keep it to yourself when if assuming after that the person now thinks the same for themselves,... lol ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest