The Student Room Group

Is she interested

Hi guys I need some opinions
I’m in uni first year and there’s this girl in my accommodation that I kind of like, I haven’t told anyone this including her but I think she suspects I like her.

The reason for this is a long story that I won’t bother you with but last week we ended up kissing at the club a couple times. She has also done stuff in the past like stroke my hair and neck (when someone asked her why she was doing it, she said it was because I was “cute”) the thing is we don’t really talk that much even though I have her on Snapchat
She is quite extroverted so I’m not sure if the stuff she does is something she would do to anyone or just me which is why I am asking here, any response would be appreciated
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’m in uni first year and there’s this girl in my accommodation that I kind of like, I haven’t told anyone this including her but I think she suspects I like her.

The reason for this is a long story that I won’t bother you with but last week we ended up kissing at the club a couple times. She has also done stuff in the past like stroke my hair and neck (when someone asked her why she was doing it, she said it was because I was “cute”) the thing is we don’t really talk that much even though I have her on Snapchat
She is quite extroverted so I’m not sure if the stuff she does is something she would do to anyone or just me which is why I am asking here, any response would be appreciated
Honestly, I think she has an attraction towards you through touchy images you've provided.
Original post by Anonymous #1

Even if you don't actually tell her, chances are certain things you do will give it away (unless you're a good actor).

For example, a smile that turns into a blush; a touch that turns into a caress; those times you're caught gazing in her direction etc.

Well they say a drunk persons actions are their thoughts when they're sober. I'm assuming you see her when she's out and about with other people... is she as tactile (touchy-feely) with them? How well do you know her and her friends? Do you come up in conversation? Does she randomly ask you for advice / opinions... even if there are people blatantly better suited?

If she greets you (or says goodbye) with a kiss on the lips (not necessarily a full on snog), then she almost certainly does. A kiss on the cheek ("faire la bisse") is quite normal for friends (IMHO, it's the female equivalent of a handshake, for social events)... but unlike your crazy auntie, younger girls don't kiss guys on the lips unless they actually like them.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Even if you don't actually tell her, chances are certain things you do will give it away (unless you're a good actor).

For example, a smile that turns into a blush; a touch that turns into a caress; those times you're caught gazing in her direction etc.

Well they say a drunk persons actions are their thoughts when they're sober. I'm assuming you see her when she's out and about with other people... is she as tactile (touchy-feely) with them? How well do you know her and her friends? Do you come up in conversation? Does she randomly ask you for advice / opinions... even if there are people blatantly better suited?

If she greets you (or says goodbye) with a kiss on the lips (not necessarily a full on snog), then she almost certainly does. A kiss on the cheek ("faire la bisse") is quite normal for friends (IMHO, it's the female equivalent of a handshake, for social events)... but unlike your crazy auntie, younger girls don't kiss guys on the lips unless they actually like them.
Mon fréro
It is faire la bise not bisse🤣
But maybe it was a typo
Original post by Ackhnologia
Mon fréro
It is faire la bise not bisse🤣
But maybe it was a typo
C'est mon explication officielle et je la maintiens

Spoiler

Original post by Old Skool Freak
C'est mon explication officielle et je la maintiens

Spoiler