The Student Room Group

Thomas the Tank Engine needs more female trains, Labour MP Mary Creagh says

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
FFS where will it end?
Reply 41
Mary Creagh described the lack of female train drivers in Britain as a "national scandal"

Something tells me women have it pretty good if this is what is considered a national scandal.

How dare that oppressive woman tell these poor trains which gender to identify as! Trainsgender people should not suffer discrimination :mob:
slippery slimy labour scum trying to socially engineer society for the millionth time...
(edited 10 years ago)
I wonder when men were down the mines was she campaigning for women to also do the same? Or was she happy to allow men to be highly represented then?:wink: Just a thought-equality when it suits people is my point.

Nothing is stopping women from applying from these posts and achieving equality anyway. If it was a case where women wanted these jobs but were laughed out then I would say a change was needed. Now it could well be the case women are not interested in these jobs rather than some social problem.

What I am saying is that 1) when men were conscripted during world wars and down mines there weren't calls for women to join on the front lines charging at machine guns with horrendous losses nor working in horrible conditions in mines. But now in a society where women can ( AND RIGHTLY SO) apply for posts IF THEY WANT THEM an MP makes an issue?
Reply 44
Yet another gaffe by the left. Why the hell do you idiots still take them seriously?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending