The Student Room Group

Cookie clicker - do you even click, bro?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheNoobishKnight
Keep at it buddy. I was very active on it for the first few hours but now I let it run it's own course. But my stupid macbook sleeps itself at night and doesn't stay awake for it to continue overnight lol.

That sucks, mine will be left running overnight for maximum affect.
Original post by DiddyDec
That sucks, mine will be left running overnight for maximum affect.

Let the cookies flow through you!
Wow flipping hell, that's insane!
I can't copy and paste mines so here is a screen shot

I still don't know much about all the items and I have 0 grannys cause I bought the granocalypse thing but I was too scared to use it as some things kept eating my cookies lol.

Nooooooo, you need Grannies! Their upgrades makes them one of the best buildings in the game to have (to a certain point). My Grannies produce more cookies per second than everything bar the Antimatter Condensers and Prisms, they're a must have!

Also, the Wrinkler effect is something seriously worth considering...
http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Wrinkler

"Wrinklers can be killed, or popped, by clicking on them at least three times. When one is popped, it will drop the number of cookies it has sucked over its life multiplied by 1.1."

So despite the initial drain, upon popping them you actually end up with more cookies than you would have without them. Nifty :h:

I pop mine every 4-5 quintillion cookies or so, I think I ended up with nearly 50 quintillion total cookies after popping all of them.

The Grandmapocalypse also brings its own benefits (and drawbacks) with it.
http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Grandmapocalypse

I didn't copy and paste my stats either, they were all copied out by hand (had some time to kill).

It's also worth mentioning that my game has been attained all the while I'm online; I've never left it running overnight. Coz, y'know... 1337, etc.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Drunk Punx
Nooooooo, you need Grannies! Their upgrades makes them one of the best buildings in the game to have (to a certain point). My Grannies produce more cookies per second than everything bar the Antimatter Condensers and Prisms, they're a must have!

Also, the Wrinkler effect is something seriously worth considering...
http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Wrinkler

"Wrinklers can be killed, or popped, by clicking on them at least three times. When one is popped, it will drop the number of cookies it has sucked over its life multiplied by 1.1."

So despite the initial drain, upon popping them you actually end up with more cookies than you would have without them. Nifty :h:

I pop mine every 4-5 quintillion cookies or so, I think I ended up with nearly 50 quintillion total cookies after popping all of them.

The Grandmapocalypse also brings its own benefits (and drawbacks) with it.
http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Grandmapocalypse

I didn't copy and paste my stats either, they were all copied out by hand (had some time to kill).

It's also worth mentioning that my game has been attained all the while I'm online; I've never left it running overnight. Coz, y'know... 1337, etc.

Thanks for telling me, but I managed to figure it out all after some trial and fail :biggrin:

Wow, you actually copied it all out? Flip. Nice job man, keep it up!
Can you get into the sextillions and higher?
(edited 9 years ago)
Thanks for telling me, but I managed to figure it out all after some trial and fail :biggrin:

You're getting there! How many Achievements have you unlocked? Have you unlocked Uncanny Clicker yet? :holmes: You have to click on the big cookie something like 5 times in 1 second. Seems easy, but I spent a good while trying to get it.
Original post by Drunk Punx
You're getting there! How many Achievements have you unlocked? Have you unlocked Uncanny Clicker yet? :holmes: You have to click on the big cookie something like 5 times in 1 second. Seems easy, but I spent a good while trying to get it.

I'm pretty sure, I have easily surpassed that 5 click in a second. I got the macbook air laptop, which click 5 times is easy and it's even easier to touch the trackpad many times for quite a few clicks. I don't click all that much anymore now though lol. Doesn't feel like it does much.

I'm pretty sure, I have easily surpassed that 5 click in a second. I got the macbook air laptop, which click 5 times is easy and it's even easier to touch the trackpad many times for quite a few clicks. I don't click all that much anymore now though lol. Doesn't feel like it does much.

If you do have it it'll be under the Lord Of Constructs label that's popped up :yy:

There are a few cheating related Achievements too, but I don't want to darken my doors with them :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest