The Student Room Group

The Cambridge 2014 Results Day Discussion Thread [offer holders]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2000
Nope, not as of yet...which is worrying, as they were supposed to have finished by 5:00 today!
Original post by Abicat
Nope, not as of yet...which is worrying, as they were supposed to have finished by 5:00 today!

keep calm - keep your phone about you. Sometimes they ring later.
Didn't receive a call but track has updated and I've been rejected...after getting A*AA just not the A* in the language I'm doing :frown:(((((
Original post by lalaland19
Didn't receive a call but track has updated and I've been rejected...after getting A*AA just not the A* in the language I'm doing :frown:(((((

Aww :frown: :console:. Those are amazing grades though :biggrin: and I'm sure you'll have an epic time wherever you go (and get a first :wink:)
Original post by RosieEPQ
I got A*AA and a B in my EPQ, so I'm in! Going to study Education with MML (French) at Homerton - taking a gap year first though, so starting in 2015 :biggrin:

Well done!!
I've been accepted to Homerton to study engineering. :biggrin:
But I'm having a gap year first as well.
Reply 2005
Original post by jennygshaw
I missed my MML A*AA offer at Sidney by a few UMS :frown: , I'm getting 2 priority remarks in hope I'll get an A* out of one of them, (I thought my exams went really well) but I don't know if Sidney will hold my place, UCAS track has already said I'm going to my insurance (Cambridge isn't open anymore) and sidney have contacted me saying they're sorry they can't accept me because many people have met there offers. But don't know if sidney will hold my place... Well done to everyone who met there offer
I'm in the exact same position for Sidney too! For PBS course, and they've 'rejected me' so that I can accept my insurance and sort out accommodation etc, but said I have a place if my priority remark comes back with the grades needed!
Original post by degasgirl
I met my offer for History of Art at Jesus! I got A*A*A so I am over the moon! But I haven't seen any other HofA Camb students about.. they're probably off doing cooler things, like a gallery visit to celebrate..

Anyway, such a relief! :smile:

I'm doing History of Art and Newnham! I think you're the only other HofA Camb student for this year that I've come across so far as well. But I'm definitely not off doing cooler things I can assure you... :biggrin:
Reply 2007
I got A*AA and a B in my EPQ, so I'm in! Going to study Education with MML (French) at Homerton - taking a gap year first though, so starting in 2015 :biggrin:

Hey, I'm taking a gap year before I start too! High five!:biggrin::tongue:
Original post by Shehr
Hey, I'm taking a gap year before I start too! High five!:biggrin::tongue:

High five to you too! What subject/college?
Reply 2009
High five to you too! What subject/college?

HSPS at Corpus! What about you?
Original post by Shehr
HSPS at Corpus! What about you?

Ooh exciting! Education with MML (French) for me, at Homerton :smile:
Original post by dlaiden
Did anyone else miss their offer by a grade and still get in with no questions asked? Because I kind of feel like I've just snuck into Cambridge. ^_^

Original post by Amyc27
I missed mine too and got in! Still so surprised but relieved. Needed A*AA (A* in french) and got A*A*A with only A in french!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which colleges are these?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending