The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Official University of Leeds Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @University of Leeds for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Joining University Connect by TSR is another great way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you! The link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 4 days ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @University of Leeds for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

hi! i got my offer a couple of weeks ago to study english language and linguistics at leeds! very happy, although it isn’t my top choice in terms of course :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @University of Leeds for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hello , I'm Suvajit Chowdhury from India. I got an offer in theoretical physics. Is anyone here?
I got an offer for Modern Languages (French) and English. Leeds is not my top choice, but anyhow my A-levels are English Lit, French, Politics; predicted A* in all three.
I’ve got an offer for Arabic, Islamic, North African and Middle Eastern studies 😁.
applied for medicinal chemistry on friday and just got my first offer from leeds of AAB!
it’s my 2nd last option but thought i’d post anyways to give people an offer timeframe
Reply 6

Has anyone got an offer for International relations, and if so how long did the offer take to come back and what are your predicted grades??
Reply 7
hi all, got an offer of ABB for classical civilisation on november 6! currently deciding between leeds and bristol as top choice

a levels are psychology, classical civilisation, english literature (AAB predicted)
Reply 8
ABB offer for comp sci
Reply 9

Hey! I got my offer from Leeds last week to study music! Leeds is my top choice and I currently study history, environmental science and music.
Just got an offer for Mechatronics and Robotics and my school only sent my application off yesterday so I'm really surprised
has anyone received an offer for linguistics? :smile:
Reply 12
Just got accepted for the A2L Scheme, haven't yet received a confirmed offer but am quite confident I'll get it

Possible offers:
ABB in BsC Business + Marketing
BBB in Digital Media
Reply 13
Original post by millyl

Has anyone got an offer for International relations, and if so how long did the offer take to come back and what are your predicted grades??

Hey I’ve applied for international relations and Leeds is my first choice. I got an email saying they weren’t sending out offers until after the application deadline but I haven’t seen anyone else apply for IR at Leeds
i've received an offer for BA linguistics :smile:
Reply 15
I got accepted for the 'Access to Leeds' scheme. I've applied for courses in 'marketing' and 'digital media'

I got an email saying something about how they don't review applications until after 31st January. Is this true despite being A2L? Do all non-stem courses act this way
Original post by Iamjoshh
I got accepted for the 'Access to Leeds' scheme. I've applied for courses in 'marketing' and 'digital media'

I got an email saying something about how they don't review applications until after 31st January. Is this true despite being A2L? Do all non-stem courses act this way

i dont know... i applied to A2L and was eligible and then got my offer around 2 weeks later, i would say? its most likely they will assess your A2L application first, say you are eligible and then you have to wait for the offer!
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’ve got an offer for Arabic, Islamic, North African and Middle Eastern studies 😁.

Nice I’m applying to this course as well! Any tips on how to get offers?
Original post by Avfcoouil
Hey I’ve applied for international relations and Leeds is my first choice. I got an email saying they weren’t sending out offers until after the application deadline but I haven’t seen anyone else apply for IR at Leeds

I know someone who applied for international relations for the first deadline (as they were aiming first of all for Cambridge), and they were told they would not hear about that course until January. I think it's to do with oversubscription and numbers, as my offer for my own humanities course came only 3 weeks after application sent.
Reply 19
Got an offer for computer science: D*D*D

Quick Reply

Latest