Scroll to see replies

Original post by AspiringMedic8
Write out the following phrase, and take a photo of it:

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1388691785.107558.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow. That's some neat hand writing!
Reply 2
I really can't be asked to show it but my handwriting is an abomination.
I know, it's the best.. :biggrin:

dog.png
Slightly scared somehow you may be able to trace my handwriting, to find my exam papers, find my identity, and kill me.

(Sorry, got a bit carried away there :wink:)
Can't my handwriting's atrocious, even lost me some marks due to not being legible...
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
Can't my handwriting's atrocious, even lost me some marks due to not being legible...

I think I've had that :biggrin: And to the OP, that's NO medic handwriting :biggrin:
my comment from my teacher was 'your handwriting is going to be quite a problem'
Original post by de_monies
I think I've had that :biggrin: And to the OP, that's NO medic handwriting :biggrin:

It's so frustrating, cos pre-September I hadn't done joined up for ages, I decided to do it as it saves time adn your hands don't hurt as much, but my handwriting is not readable...:frown:
Original post by chocolatesauce
my comment from my teacher was 'your handwriting is going to be quite a problem'

I work with computers all the time :biggrin:
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
It's so frustrating, cos pre-September I hadn't done joined up for ages, I decided to do it as it saves time adn your hands don't hurt as much, but my handwriting is not readable...:frown:

My hand writing was neat for all of around 4 or 5 months in primary school :biggrin:
Does anyone remember pen licence?
I work with computers all the time :biggrin:

lucky you!

We didn't have that, but what we did have was when people transitioned from pencil to pen. That was like winning £10,000 today :biggrin: Look mummy, I get to use a pen! ALl by myself

lucky you!

I don't have much of a choice :biggrin: I work in IT lol. Oh and meetings are VERY much pen/paper...
Reply 13
This is actually neat compared to how it was 2 years ago when I had to write essays. It would be even more swiggly :s-smilie:

2014-01-02 20.34.52.jpg

My mom says stop writing in Urdu :frown: and my friends say go be a doctor -_-
Reply 14
this is the best i could do
sorry if it's rubbish, sometimes i can't even read my own handwiting

Picture17962.png
We didn't have that, but what we did have was when people transitioned from pencil to pen. That was like winning £10,000 today :biggrin: Look mummy, I get to use a pen! ALl by myself

I don't have much of a choice :biggrin: I work in IT lol. Oh and meetings are VERY much pen/paper...

that's exactly what it was and I was one of the last to get it in my class :frown: My parents didn't even care when I got one!
image.jpg
Not my best but I get nervous when having to write something specific haha:colondollar:
Original post by TheBBQ
This is actually neat compared to how it was 2 years ago when I had to write essays. It would be even more swiggly :s-smilie:

2014-01-02 20.34.52.jpg

My mom says stop writing in Urdu :frown: and my friends say go be a doctor -_-

what does that say? still I cant complain mine was worse
Wow. That's some neat hand writing!

Thanks! :tongue:

Original post by ilikesweets
I know, it's the best.. :biggrin:

dog.png

This is how my handwriting looks in exams.

Original post by bubble999
Slightly scared somehow you may be able to trace my handwriting, to find my exam papers, find my identity, and kill me.

(Sorry, got a bit carried away there :wink:)

Oh, don't worry about getting carried away, I was worried that by posting this, others I know would find out who I was on TSR. :tongue:

We never had that, we just had to use pencil throughout the whole of primary school. :lol:

Original post by lianaist
image.jpg
Not my best but I get nervous when having to write something specific haha:colondollar:

That is one nice 'z.' :tongue:

Original post by -Neuro-
My handwriting! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is scarily neat :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest