The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Accomodation nottingham trent 2014 applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
anyone here staying in Norton Court?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Peverell anybody?
I'm staying Norton Court. Really wanted Byron or GSS but I had a Manchester Applicant day last week so couldn't commit to anything :frown: I was so annoyed last night when I found out they had been fully booked. I've read on here that Norton Court isn't safe at night etc. and its a long walk to the city centre? Is this true? If anyone can tell me some positives about Norton Court that would be greatly appreciated! :frown:
Reply 763
Original post by elliecross_
I'm staying Norton Court. Really wanted Byron or GSS but I had a Manchester Applicant day last week so couldn't commit to anything :frown: I was so annoyed last night when I found out they had been fully booked. I've read on here that Norton Court isn't safe at night etc. and its a long walk to the city centre? Is this true? If anyone can tell me some positives about Norton Court that would be greatly appreciated! :frown:

where abouts are you staying in Norton Court? and from what ive heard its fine, its much more safer now than it was before , and I was also told its only a 20 min walk and about 10 mins bus ride to the city centre :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 764
anyone going to the brackenhurst campus in Cherry block flat H? can't find anyone
Original post by SwitchingOne
Peverell anybody?

I'm thinking of either booking Peverell or going private but i'm most probably going to Peverell.
Would anyone who's been to an open day say that its better to live at City campus even if your based at Clifton campus?
Anyone in Norton Court, Third floor, flat 7? Trying to find some flat mates :smile:
Original post by chillyyy
where abouts are you staying in Norton Court? and from what ive heard its fine, its much more safer now than it was before , and I was also told its only a 20 min walk and about 10 mins bus ride to the city centre :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't remember the block but I'm on the ground floor... just really worried as I had my heart set on GSS and Byron :frown:
Reply 769
Hey, am hoping to study Primary Education and firmed NTU and booked accommodation for New Hall block F, ground floor.
It's a studio flat and apparently lots of post grads and mature students go for them.
Will be undergraduate and 18 :biggrin: so any body in block F or G (New Hall) who is also an undergrad?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 770
Original post by conorawr
Just booked Peverell!

Room A0034, anyone in the same flat?
:^_^:

I'm A0052.. close-ish haha!
people are saying accommodation is full for city site :/ someone told me to look at
http://www.iq-student-accommodation.com/student-accommodation/Nottingham

...looks good
Original post by annabelleh23
people are saying accommodation is full for city site :/ someone told me to look at
http://www.iq-student-accommodation.com/student-accommodation/Nottingham

...looks good

Wow, looks really good for the prices
Reply 773
anyone here staying in Norton Court?

Hi, I'll be staying at Norton Court! What are you studying? :smile:
Reply 774
Original post by Manny_v1
Hi, I'll be staying at Norton Court! What are you studying? :smile:

hi! im studying law with criminology, what are you studying and where abouts are you staying in Norton Court?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey guys! I've just booked my accommodation and was wondering who else has gone for Simpson? I'm on the second floor in flat 31 and it seems really nice! :smile: extra large room and en-suite! really wanted Gill Street or Gill Street south but where taken before i even made my choices :frown:
Original post by Robynsky
Any ideas when we can start moving into our halls? Booked Simpsons on City cite tried to send an email to my campus provider but it said the email address doesn't exist :/

im in Simpson too!
hey whats the Facebook thingy where you can meet people in your halls and flat?
Reply 778
hi! im studying law with criminology, what are you studying and where abouts are you staying in Norton Court?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying Building Surveying, I'm on the third floor, room 242
Reply 779
Original post by imogenllogden
hey whats the Facebook thingy where you can meet people in your halls and flat?

I need to find this too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending