The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Accomodation nottingham trent 2014 applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hollieirwin19
I think im gonna have to go private! the only one in my budget (hardly get anything for my loan!) would be hampden and they are teeeeny! :frown:

If you're thinking of going private i have a beautiful large double room available in a modern apartment, all inclusive of bills plus free internet! contact me if you're interested :smile: 07805218674
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
LARGE DOUBLE ROOM - MODERN APARTMENT - CITY CENTRE - 3 MINUTE WALK FROM NTU CITY CAMPUS

Spare large double room available for 2014/15 in a modern four bedroom property.

Located on North Sherwood street.

Sharing with a mixed group of students.

All four bedrooms are double bedrooms.

Very spacious open plan kitchen/lounge with TV.

Full bathroom suite with an ADDITIONAL second shower room.

First floor, secure entrance, burglar alarm and intercom entry.

Fully furnished including washer and dryer.

Free internet.

ALL INCLUSIVE OF BILLS - £107 pw.

Please contact - 07970549777
Original post by hanraine
I am! I really want to go to cotton mills, whats about you? :smile:

How's it ??
im going to be staying in private halls trinity :smile: im going into my third year but i still want to go out and have a good time well occasionally haha just hope its good there! anyone else living in trinity? x
Reply 804
StuRents.com is pretty good in notts for finding accom.
Reply 805
Original post by rb94x
Anyone planning to stay at New Halls?

I am hopefully. Will be studying Computing. Just got a verbal confirmation of a place now placed application through clearing
Original post by DanniG2210
Wow that sounds too complex for me :tongue: psychology and sociology :smile: you looking forward to starting?

Ohhh im studying Architectural Technology too! so hard to find people on our course!
Hampden Hall anyone? Flat 24?
I'm in room 384, Norton Court. Anyone near me?
Original post by teddycupcake
im going to be staying in private halls trinity :smile: im going into my third year but i still want to go out and have a good time well occasionally haha just hope its good there! anyone else living in trinity? x

I'm going to be a first year but I'm going to be living in trinity! Have you got a flat number yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone studying Spanish and Italian or staying in The Maltings?
Im staying in goldsmiths and doing computer science
Original post by georgiemaudlin
GSS? I'm staying in L4004 :smile:

Yay!!! so glad I've finally found someone! how many is there of us all together?
Original post by Layla xxx
Yay!!! so glad I've finally found someone! how many is there of us all together?

There's 10 of us all together :smile:
Original post by georgiemaudlin
There's 10 of us all together :smile:

Awesome!! don't suppose u wanna private message me your number? my TSR account is playing up and it won't let me message you:s-smilie: just wanna ask u a couple of things?:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 815
I have an en-suite room in the student halls Goldsmith Court that needs a tenant, the deposit of £200 is already paid, if you know anyone who is in need of student accommodation in Nottingham or if you’re interested please message me for details!
I am coming in JANUARY 2015 to study at Nottingham Business School for one semester!

Looking for a GOOD&CHEAP PLACE to live nearby the University.

If you:
- have a free room in Nottingham at your house from January;
- come to study in January and look for an apartment;
- have a friend who moves in January from Nottingham;
- want to help me to find an apartment;
- are tired of living alone and want to share costs of your apartment,
Reply 817
Emile i may very well be interested, what are the payments a week for an ensuite? i am familiar with the building a my partner stayed there last year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending